Speedict Ebike - Anybody seen/tried this?

speedict said:
Chri_Tof said:
Hi. Unfortunately today I installed the latest firmware on my Neptune 15 (which, according to the device, worked). Since then I can no longer access the device via Bluetooth. I've tried different phones, re-pairing, re-installing the app, unplugging and re-plugging everything, but no change. Any idea what it could be and what else I can try? Is there a way to reset the device? I couldn't find anything about it in the manual.

Thanks

what's the 3 LEDs status ?
BLUE = ON
RED = ON
GREEN = FLASHING ?

Danny

Sorry, I just added this to my first post: The green LED stops flashing when I open the app. In the App the bluetooth icon stops flashin. So i think there ist an connection. But I cant access the device.

The blue LED doesn't work at all. The red stays on all the time.

[/quote]

Sorry, I just added this to my first post: The green LED stops flashing when I open the app. In the App the bluetooth icon stops flashin. So i think there ist an connection. But I cant access the device.

[/quote]

BLUE = OFF because front end BMS system is OFF due to flash failed.
RED = POWER is OK

for GREEN LED

1. if you turn off all bluetooth device which's previously paired with Neptune, and power ON Neptune, it should flashing right ?
2. now, turn on your Android device, and you see the GREEN led from FLASHING to STAY-ON ?
3. if it's STAY-ON, please go to Android client OPTION -> SYSTEM -> UNPAIR any Neptune device
4. re-open client, stay on HOME screen, see if any BLUETOOTH device found e.g. NEPTUNE 15
5. if you can see NEPTUNE-15 name popup, connect as usual, then goto OPTION -> and do firmware upgrade again.

What's firmware name ?

Danny

[/quote]

BLUE = OFF because front end BMS system is OFF due to flash failed.
RED = POWER is OK

for GREEN LED

1. if you turn off all bluetooth device which's previously paired with Neptune, and power ON Neptune, it should flashing right ?
2. now, turn on your Android device, and you see the GREEN led from FLASHING to STAY-ON ?
3. if it's STAY-ON, please go to Android client OPTION -> SYSTEM -> UNPAIR any Neptune device
4. re-open client, stay on HOME screen, see if any BLUETOOTH device found e.g. NEPTUNE 15
5. if you can see NEPTUNE-15 name popup, connect as usual, then goto OPTION -> and do firmware upgrade again.

What's firmware name ?

Danny
[/quote]

Basically everything worked the way you described it. But even after the new firmware update, everything is the same as before. No blue LED, green and red stay on solid, I can't get any data.

What I also noticed, after the update, the device gets stuck in a loop:
- Firmware upgrade is completed!
- Device will be reset and reconnect

The firmware is: speedict-neptune-15-production-1110.bin

Greets Chris

[/quote]

Basically everything worked the way you described it. But even after the new firmware update, everything is the same as before. No blue LED, green and red stay on solid, I can't get any data.

Greets Chris
[/quote]

when you bought this device ?

Danny

Greets Chris
[/quote]

Danny
[/quote]

I bought it in 2019.

speedict said:

Danny

I just found the Email: May 23, 2019

Here is a video of the behavior after installing the firmeware:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC6hdl7ELks

[/quote]

Danny
[/quote]

I bought it in 2019.
[/quote]

Hi,

you should use firmware 1.1.7
sorry about that, we have made many some changes after 2019, and due to its limitation we need to stay on old boot-loader for 2019 model.

firmware 1.1.7
============
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nl57R6jHSjuTtI9AtJq6nRQAcGN0w7N0/view?usp=sharing

client APK 106
============
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yu8gXHwYoqOlgTSULsA1fSDpW9OT4b6A/view?usp=sharing

Danny

speedict said:
Hi,

you should use firmware 1.1.7
sorry about that, we have made many some changes after 2019, and due to its limitation we need to stay on old boot-loader for 2019 model.

firmware 1.1.7
============
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nl57R6jHSjuTtI9AtJq6nRQAcGN0w7N0/view?usp=sharing

client APK 106
============
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yu8gXHwYoqOlgTSULsA1fSDpW9OT4b6A/view?usp=sharing

Danny

Now it worked with the 1.1.7.

With the Android app version 106, I was now able to download recorded files with my new phone without any problems. That was the main reason for the update, because I never had any problems with my old phone. (It just took a long time for the download).

You should note in the update manual that new versions are not compatible with old devices. This has now cost me a few hours. But thanks a lot for the quick support.

[/quote]

With the Android app version 106, I was now able to download recorded files with my new phone without any problems. That was the main reason for the update, because I never had any problems with my old cell phone. (It just took a long time for the download).

You should note in the update manual that new versions are not compatible with old devices. This has now cost me a few hours. But thank a lot for the quick support.
[/quote]

sorry about that !

Danny

With the Android app version 106, I was now able to download recorded files with my new phone without any problems. That was the main reason for the update, because I never had any problems with my old cell phone. (It just took a long time for the download).

You should note in the update manual that new versions are not compatible with old devices. This has now cost me a few hours. But thank a lot for the quick support.
[/quote]

sorry about that !

Danny
[/quote]

Btw: Are there any major improvements in the newer versions? In hardware and or software?

Back