Electricmotorsport.com questions

Has anyone ordered from here?
I can't get a concise review of any of their business.
Im looking into an ebike or a scooter the native z 1500 anyone have any info please let me know Im very weary..

(Moderator edit: we are also weary...of people making multiple posts of the same question within minutes of each other. ;) Please only post once and wait for an answer; someone will be along to help in due time if they have any info to offer. I've merged your second thread into the first one. Also, you might do a search of the forums before posting, as there are well over a hundred posts that contain the business name you are wanting info on.)

Has anyone ordered from here?
I can't get a concise review of any of their business.
Im looking into an ebike or a scooter the native z 1500 anyone have any info please let me know Im very weary..
caseypwnsnubs
1 µW

I have been to their shop, which happens to be in a particularly scary part of Oakland.

I was just there to drop something off for work and didn't personally do any business with them, but they have some pretty interesting EV stuff there. Both of the EV companies I've worked for have had dealings with them and I'm not aware of there being any issues.

The guy who runs the place was pretty cool and seemed to know his stuff. They had a bunch of projects in various stages of completion and it all seemed legit, although I didn't get a close look at much...

Hi,i am just ordered from here,and and they are not answer my emails ore the fone !!!!!
I'm waiting for five days now.
I wait for one more day then i ask my money back with PayPal.
No shipping no contact no nothing by electricmotorsport.com
Beware!!!

Update
Still never an answer from this company!
The wasted my time to match :twisted:
But thanks for paypal for bringing my money back :D
Beware :wink:

Todd Kollin is behind this Electric Motor Sport aka EMS aka Electric MotorSport.

Kollin has rebranded his 'cycles under different names, probably to avoid bad reviews from being googled.

Z-5, Z-6, Z-3, Z-6000, Native, and other electric scooter/motorcycle names.

None of them work for long. See more at Elmoto.net

Back