• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Tisong TSBC2000 Controller with PIC16F72

Gausi

100 µW
Hello

i read much about the shenzhen ecrazyman controller ... nearly looks my scooter controller:
all_view_2._800.JPG

all_back_800.JPG

Controller_800.JPG

Controller_PINS_800.JPG

i want little more speed .... and i try to change the resonator original 20Mhz to 24Mhz .... but the speed is the same.
Pin 4 from the MCU is the throttle input. The Motor starts by 1,26V the max. speed is by 2,91V
When i give more "speed" the throttle stops at 4,3V . There is no different between 2,91V and 4,3V.
On this sitehttp://wwwhomes.uni-bielefeld.de/rgausmann/Controller/ are more pics about the controller

Only more voltage ( nominal 48V ) gives more speed ... my oscilloscope shows the difference between 48V and 56V
Pin 21 & Pin 5 are from current limiter OPAMP LM358
In normal Modus ( ECO-Modus ) max. 35A will run to the Motor .... when i press the power button the current is max. 64A for 35sec. After this time the current fall down to eco current.
Know someone here something about contoller with the same circuit with the PIC16F72? Mayby an idea for more speed?

mfg

Gausi

hi,
can you tell me how i have to connect the power button?
one side is clear at the board ( is there a proper joint foreseen on the board for the wire?)

Where does the other end of the button go to?

thanks.

any idea how to increase the speed of the controller?

thanks.

Hi,

Speed of your motor is unrelated to the clock frequency of the controller, unless it's hitting its processing power limit. At 20MHz, my guess is there should be plenty of margin. Also, changing crystal without a corresponding change in software is not a good idea.

My guess is that your controller is at 100% duty cycle already at 2.91V. The back EMF generated in the motor coils is then more or less equal to the battery voltage. To get more rpms from your motor - from a controller point of view - you should keep increasing battery voltage. When doing so you should be aware this might damage parts of the controller.

BR/Mattias

Can anyone tell me where the power button is connected to, and which voltage it carries?
What i fiend strange is that the led is on +5V on one side, and on the other side is connected with a smd resistor to pin 6, which tells me this is the OUTPUT of the PIC, lighting the LED to state power modus is active. I cannot seem to find the input...
Any help highly appreciated, thanks.

dutchlincoln said:
Can anyone tell me where the power button is connected to, and which voltage it carries?
Any help highly appreciated, thanks.

Power to controller logic (the on power button/switch) is usually from +battery to regulator input. So when off, the regulators aren't wasting power.

Back