Em3 infineon and yescom hubmotor

Sidotian

10 W
I have a SENSORLESS controller 6fet from em3 and iv been switching the 3 phase wires around all day and can't seem to find a smooth forward I'm sure most of you will laugh at me but I just can't seem to find it the motor is a yescom 48v 500w I know you have to have a rolling start the back wheel is off the ground

Since it's EM3EV controller, go to their site and get the manual.

If it's sensorless, then it doesn't really have much you can swap; there's only 3 wires.

IIRC, you can swap any pair of wires and it should be smooth. If it isn't, swap the other pair of wires. If that doesn't work, something else is wrong (bad connection, blown FETs, broken wire inside insulation, damaged motor winding, etc). If it is smooth but wrong direction, swap any pair of wires.

Many controllers have a self-learn feature, connecting two wires that are each on their own separate connector (no other wires on it), in a loop. Connect them, wait for the mtoor to do it's thing and stop, then disconnect. If the motor's final spin is the wrong direction, connect them again, wait for it to stop, now it should be correct., disconnect loop.

Bundle up the wires and ride. ;)

I can't seem to find the Manuel for that controller but from what I read the single loop wire is for regen breaking... Also it seems to be smoother with no load on the wheel (off the ground)

Back