Faulted controller with 20Km/h speed

jawad.hs77

100 µW
I have the chinease BH Controller company its working fine for 2 mounths Now it is working with 20km/h speed. Bike is working fine with other controller
Speed limiter of faulted controller is working fine but not exceeding that speed can any body answer what is the issue with that controller its mosfets are working fine.

jawad.hs77 said:
I have the chinease BH Controller company its working fine for 2 mounths Now it is working with 20km/h speed. Bike is working fine with other controller
Speed limiter of faulted controller is working fine but not exceeding that speed can any body answer what is the issue with that controller its mosfets are working fine.

Maybe the wires of the controller that controll the LOW SPEED / HIGH SPEED dual position switch are connected/disconnected...

every thing is working fine just speed problem. throttle is working fine.
High low point is also fine. i guess may be a capcitor fault but it is also good.

Everything can't be working fine if the behavior has changed.

Either a speed limiter wire is now connected when it didnt' used to be, or it is now disconnected when it didn't used to be, or the programming of the unit has changed.

If it has an LCD with buttons you can change things on, you might look at it's manual to verify that all speed settings are correct.

If you have checked all of the wiring everywhere with a multimeter, and everything is exactly like it used to be but it still does not work like it used to, then it is most likely a problem in the programming/settings, and resetting those to default and then resetting them to what they used to be might fix it.

Until you provide more info, and do tests as suggested and report the exact results, there's not really any other help we can give.

That speed is without any load on bike
controller is 48v 500w 30A
all mosfets are fine and evey phase is getting 29V
with full throttle and speed limit switch at high
if speed limit is disconnected it is also works same as on medium point
surely problem is exactly in controller.

Sounds correct, especially if you unplug the the speed position switch and it reverts to middle position. You checked all the fets and the shunt? Because something is limiting the wattage to your motor, what battery and is the bms working. Assume if your voltage is correct it’s limiting amps so caps unlikely, check fets and sensors on motor.

Yes right, something limiting that current
if i check the new controller at that speed 20 km/h same amount of current and voltages but that can exceed the speed to 42km/h
this controller is limiting.
mosfets are fine shunt is also fine capcitor is also giving voltages conrrect. batteries are lead acid but its a same situation even i use any direct power supply without batteries

i have thought may be mosfet or capacitor becomes weak. i have never found any solution yet....

Back