- Marin Downhill donor bike, Full Suspension, 26" wheels
- Crystalyte 5305 (rear)
- 72v40A Crystalyte 4110 controller
- (2) 36v20Ah Headway LiFePO4 packs w/ BMS for a total of 72v20Ah
- Cycle Analyst
- Old Man Mountain Cold Springs Front Rack (50lbs Load Capacity)
- Axiom Seymour Panniers
- Two 3A LiFeP04 chargers
- Top speed:
- 36mph, no wind, flat
- 45.6mph slight downhill
- Range: Depends on terrain...
- 20 miles including 2000-3000 ft of climbing
- 16 miles, aggressive, WOT up mountain roads
- Or up to 50 miles (so far) by riding efficiently
- 40 miles while towing my son in a double trailer.
- Milestones: Rode 200 miles in the first week
- Total Cost: About $1800 (not including bike)
- Any other stats worth mentioning?