300 kgs Cruiser build thread

Wow... While the cruiser stuff generally isn't my thing, I will make one major exception here... Super Inspiring, fantastic vision.

Your bike is very beautiful and looks very professionally designed and built. :)

The CA dash even seems to match the bikes styling oddly well. Excellent looking package all around my friend. Are you glad you went with a frame geometry that is able to turn a bit yet? ;)

file.php

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Luke: thanks mate, I do remember the discussion about 2 years ago over at Elmoto, and yes, I'm glad I did not go for the full chopper, this beast is already something to handle on the road. Your "reality checks" are always appreciated !

I did not get my license yet today, I have a few minor safety points to correct, lighting, switch on kickstand, ... should be fixed within a week or so then I can finally ride !

Woooooouuuuuuu oooouuuu !

Finally got my license plate this week, after more than 2 years of work, cooooooooooooollllll !

Thanks to the whole gang at elmoto.net for all the help and patience during all that time !

IMG-20140405-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20140405-WA0000.jpg

my build thread here:
http://www.elmoto.net/showthread.php?2141-e-Cruiser-version-1-0-build-thread&p=43783#post43783

Just beautiful. Incredible build congratulations

A Big Congratulations - its been a couple of years in the build and i watched every moment of your handy work, with a good eye for design and one of the most high tech bikes out there, this motorcycle is truly a beautiful machine...

be safe old friend and keep your head on a swivel when riding :D

Hugues said:
LOL
thanks Allen !
If i can only finish balancing this pack and get it out for a ride !

10 kwh is a monster pack to balance, especially it's been sitting there for almost 2 years.

Use an RC type charger and single cell charge each low cell group up to balance. To avoid that type of thing, I always put all my cells in parallel as one big 1s group and charge them up before assembling the battery pack.

Your bike turned out beautiful! Nice work!

Looks great! Schaut super aus :bigthumb:

Back