72v 50a sine wave controller

Tench

100 kW
Has anybody used one of these yet?

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/72V-2000W-18-mosfet-motor-brushless-sinusoidal-wave-controller-for-electric-bike-hub-motor-controller-G/937734_1870526393.html

They make some claims about the benefits of sine wave control over square wave, is it bull or fact?

There is also no maximum voltage stated but I presume this controller will be for a 72v lifepo4 pack which would charge to 87.6v so I guess it would be ok for 20s 84v? The size is perfect for the space I have on my frame and I fancy giving a sine wave controller a go, If no one has used one of these I will take one for the team and pull the trigger!

I have no idea if 120 degree phase angle would work with my motor. Would be interested in one for my GNG setup if I could find out more on what type of fet's they are using and what type of support they could offer if questions/troubles arise in connecting. After several tries I Never heard back from greentime and my first purchase from them was a disaster so they are at risk of being scratched as a option. Nice to see many other good looking products.

Back