• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

ALIEN- New developments

beetbocks

10 kW
I've just come back from a meeting with Bruno and it looks like i'm going to be super busy for the next few months.. ...
I've got loads of new electronics and batteries including the massive 10,000mah 6s-super flat (only 23mm),6300mah 7S and a new BMS (7s) -so the plan is to make a super range 6S and a nice single 7s with BMS .. onboard charging and small on/off switch
The new hand controls will arrive soon which are going to be a really nice item..with some awesome micro electronics in them..
I will also be ordering the new Precision caliber brackets -so they should be available in a couple of weeks
I've also got a new 10s sensored ESC for the scooter and the dual 63mm 10s is to be rebuilt with new motors and ESC...ohh and did i mention my 3rd child is to born in the next week.. :)
SUPER FLAT 6S 10,000mah
IMG_2316_zps118436f0.jpg

7S 6300-and BMS
IMG_2317_zps90804311.jpg

Nice to hear! Was just about to ask you when the new caliber brackets will be ready, I'll order one for my next board. Hopefully there will be a 6s bms as well :)

Nikimce said:
That's sounds great! What are the prices going to be for the 6s and 7s BMS?
I'm not sure on price-- depends I suppose on which supplier we go with ..I only have samples to test at the moment.

Only BMS for 7s and 10s at the moment ..

Those are great developments! 6s 10000mah sign me up! And Congrats! I've got another on the way right now.

Well Bruno has being up late for weeks updating the the firmware and he's gone and cracked it!! The braking is not only super smooth and powerful and it now progressive like the throttle..the single drive stops you nice and smooth and the dual drive stops you dead in your tracks if you want to..very controllable!!
it just such a smooth easy ride now-it never feels like your over working the motor
[youtube]I8aJ3P2yxdg[/youtube]

The new 60V remote power switch from Bruno .. Works perfectly so easy to use , its child's play!!! Lol
..finally the answer to all your problems. ..
No antispark needed so you can waterproof the board a lot better .. Yippee!!!![youtube]mawyBR-JNSM[/youtube]

Hi,

I was going to purchase the switch except that the postage to Oz was 29 pounds.

Quite a bit for something weighing 60 grams.

Cheers,

Peter

phomann said:
Hi,

I was going to purchase the switch except that the postage to Oz was 29 pounds.

Quite a bit for something weighing 60 grams.

Cheers,

Peter

ill speak to Bruno about that...its probably just a clerical error

Yes, that would be my guess as postage outof the UK is usually very economical.

Cheers,

Peter

Hi. Sorry about the costs but we are just finished a deal with ups so from next week delivery cost will be around 30-40% less. Anyway on the delivery page are other option that we offer. You need just to email us.

Regards

Back