Almost ready BBS01 36v or BBS02 48v

I found the hub and it is ordered. Next surprise, AMEX foreign transaction fee of $31 added to Paypal fees, a total of $70 in fees for the privilege of purchase. :shock:

tomjasz said:
I found the hub and it is ordered. Next surprise, AMEX foreign transaction fee of $31 added to Paypal fees, a total of $70 in fees for the privilege of purchase. :shock:

Thankfully I wasn't stung for credit card fees (my card is fee free) but I did cope the PayPal fee. Was rather surprised by that and the fact it wasn't disclosed up front.

Andrew

This was the first time Amex has done this. They didn't with ZA Rand, EU, GBP, and others. As to PP it was in the final total before the commit to order button. Bastards charge a lot! That's always my frustration as an ebay seller. Non sellers don't realize that up to as high as 10% of the sale goes to fees. Listing, Paypal, final value, and othersare part and parcel in the game of eBay and Paypal. My other option was a system from a reseller that mever bothered to answer my calls or email with prices 30%+ higher.

Paul tells me my battery should be built by Tuesday, "if not sooner". BBS02 here I come. Now in a panic to get the new wheel and hub ordered and built.

Back