Any info on a headless interface for a BBS02?

blitzwagen

100 mW
Hi all,

I'm in trailbike nirvana with my Banshee spitfire with a bafang BBS02 and small 12s 5000mah lipo pack.

I've ridden a few levo's on the same trails and the experience is very similar despite the PAS. I found that by very carefully tuning the speed Vs current settings I can match my cadence and effort for the typical gradients I ride quite neatly. All in package that I can maintain myself for a quarter of the price.

However, I really would like to go headless but keep the option of 3 different assist modes. I'd like to make the bike and experience simpler like the levo interface.

Has anyine gotten the serial interface working from an Arduino that I could use to achieve this?

Thanks, Josh

blitzwagen said:
Hi all,

I'm in trailbike nirvana with my Banshee spitfire with a bafang BBS02 and small 12s 5000mah lipo pack.

I've ridden a few levo's on the same trails and the experience is very similar despite the PAS. I found that by very carefully tuning the speed Vs current settings I can match my cadence and effort for the typical gradients I ride quite neatly. All in package that I can maintain myself for a quarter of the price.

However, I really would like to go headless but keep the option of 3 different assist modes. I'd like to make the bike and experience simpler like the levo interface.

Has anyine gotten the serial interface working from an Arduino that I could use to achieve this?

Thanks, Josh
Eggrider

Back