Any suppliers selling TSDZ2B that will work with 52v battery?

kiltedcelt

100 W
I want to put a TSDZ2B on my TerraTrike All Terrain recumbent trike and was wondering if anyone knew if the this current iteration has a display and stock firmware that will recognize full voltage on a 52v battery? Or, would I need to flash the open source firmware onto a TSDZ2B stock motor? I already have a 52v 17 Ah battery and want the TSDZ2B for the torque sensing and because from everything I've read it seems like it would get me more range from my battery than if I went with a Bafang BBS02. Also, does anyone currently sell the TSDZ2B with OSF already flashed? I've only seen one seller mentioning it and they were completely out of stock. If I can get a stock unit and it will recognize the full 58+v of a fully charged 52v battery I would be okay with a stock unit. I've read of several users who have put TSDZ2B onto trikes and have been satisfied even with the stock firmware. Anyone know if the latest version of this motor will recognize/work with a 52v battery, or barring that sellers offering the motor with OSF flashed and who actually have that in stock right now?

Back