Anyone up for E-dirt ride in San Francisco?

Awesome day man.. saw the most killer ebike/dirtbike crossbreed ever - magudaman stomped up slacker peak, dusting us on a "test" climb. My reign of terror is officially over. That thing rocks. Yo magudaman.. build another one of those monsters and I'll be your first customer :)

Cruised up and down the coast, burnt up some amp-hours, hung out at the bar and recharged. Then (and with profound apologies to you early bailers) extremegreen set us up with some dates! And dang those girls were friggin :shock: _hot_ :shock: WTF I thought this was an ebike meetup. Biked around san fran barhopping and they were totally diggin it. You guys who bailed early down at the cove totally missed out. Past midnight and just got back. Twelve hour ebike/barhopping/women marathon! :mrgreen:

I had an absolute blast guys, thanks for showing me the trails and for the beer too! I am secretly hoping the race gets delayed so I can make it that next weekend and see some of the other member here.

That sounds like quite the night, you can't go wrong with ebikes, ladies, and brews! Well...as long as there is no crashes :wink:

I would love to do it again soon!

gopr1207.jpg

It was a fun ride yesterday for the preliminary uphill test ride. Below are the pictures and videos:

extremegreenmachine & bmxed:

bmxed:

magudaman:

magudaman & bmxed:

extremegreenmachine & magudaman:

Group photos:

Steep paths:

Great views:

Here are the videos from yesterday's ride:

Competition between magudaman & bmxed going up hill:
[youtube]_Xvdh7TSt6w[/youtube]
[youtube]GkhO5pYI39E[/youtube]

magudaman going up hill:
[youtube]VmCUdUk4ieg[/youtube]

magudaman & bmxed & extremegreenmachine:
[youtube]w4hKko0ej98[/youtube]
[youtube]qXr2C2H6yy8[/youtube]

bmxed:
[youtube]fou6I7tGkyg[/youtube]
[youtube]VW8KN2hxt8M[/youtube]

Awesome pics lyen! I'm still in awe of how clear it was that day!

Looks like it was a lot of fun. Wish I could have been there with you guys. Thanks for the video!

Hey so you guys all coming to the ride on saturday the 14th...

Meeting at 11am at the coast guard station at the base of the golden gate bridge:

N 37° 50.048 W 122° 28.695

We are going to meet at 11am near the bar and do this ride for opening road race....

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=4494174

Olie you still going to be there with your gopro?

Hey were are the photos and videos from the race day!?!?! :wink:

omg man....

You missed everything...

Hey we gotta do a little meet up and see if you can beat physics time....

But we gotta make an announcement to get some other riders there...

Here is the link:

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27113&start=150

Start reading from there...

ok guys so we are planning another bay area ride for this sunday...

Kingfish is coming too town....i posted a proposal here:

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30822

Let me know what you guys think....and if anyone can make it. We need about 4 riders to make it interesting.

That looks like some fun fireroad and trail.... Thanks for posting.... will post here again when I am going to be in the bay area.

hey guys,

i know the weather has been pretty bad lately. Will you guys be setting up a ride soon around March/April? Just wondering as I'm waiting for my bomber to be delivered by then.

:D

Back