Australia: Hunter Valley EV festival and competition Nov 20t

Grinhill said:
Hey thanks guys.

Yes it was an Astro 3210/recumpence drive, running at about 900W max, limited to 30A by Cycle Analyst with RC firmware. It got a bit warm, the uphill section of the track was quite steep.

I used a Castle Phoenix ICE 100 (hence 8S was my voltage limit). I did have an ICE HV160, but I sent it back for the service advisory upgrade a few months back and I'm not sure when I'll see it again. :cry:

Good to meet you on Saturday Abraham, I hope to hear about a Sydney e-vent for next year.

Cool, nice powertrain. It was actually Maurice you would have met, I was stuck in the shop!

Sounds like a fun day, I've seen that crazy mower, no way would I want to ride it :shock:

I'd love to see a Sydney e-vent happen too.

Cheers, Abraham

Woops, sorry Abraham. So do you sometimes post as voicecoils as well?

Yes Maurice has an idea about a hillclimb event, he must like making smoke come out of motors. :twisted:

Grinhill said:
Woops, sorry Abraham. So do you sometimes post as voicecoils as well?

Yes Maurice has an idea about a hillclimb event, he must like making smoke come out of motors. :twisted:

Yes! I was a voice coil long before I became a glow worm :lol:

Everyone who works at our shop has access to this account with the idea of posting or replying things of interest & relevance to what we do here. To date, I've done most posts but am encouraging the others here to participate!

I have a few personal projects on the boil (extremely slow boil) that I'll hopefully post about in the future on my own account.

Cheers, Abraham

Yeah I got some great footage of MR COOL on his lawnmower. Some of it will be featured on the Hunter EV festival video once it is ready for the wild.

evmotorcycle
would you have a contact for the video guy that was there?

Hey whatever, they are one and the same, evmotorcycle = Andy with all the video gear doing interviews etc.

Back