Bafang 1000W BB 100mm diameter?

Hi,

I saw in the em3ev site (http://em3ev.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=215), that they sell the Bafang
1000 watt with 100mm bottom bracket, but I don't understand the diameter.

I already have a Bafang 750W and the bottom bracket diameter is 33,35mm. Is it the same of Bafang 1000W 100mm bottom bracket?
(I have to install it in my Demo 8, 68mm standard is too short!).

Thank you.
Mark

100 mm WIDTH
Your demo is 73 or 83bb width depending on year it was made.
Lectric offers a 92mm option...would be your best bet for an 83bb demo. (never dealt with them)
http://www.lectriccycles.com/e-rad-1000-watt-hd-mid-drive-conversion-kit/
If it's a 73bb demo, the 68 kit works with washer spacers, but often can't mount second locking...just gotta beef down the single one.
I have a Luna 73bb kit, works dandy...can't really speak on the other sources with experience.

BB diameter is the same on all versions.

Redacted

If you use the correct installation tool on a 24" bar, you don't need the second ring. Clean the threads of oil and give it some loctite before you crank down on it, at that point, the second ring is more of a trim ring. I snug the BB up while the bike is in the stand, but I leave the crank off of the non-drive side until everything is done and the bike is back on its wheels. Then I can really torque the BB before putting on or leaving off the trim ring and installing the crank and pedal. A BB wrench that took a trip to the grinder will then work just fine for the lock/beauty ring. Finally go back and check the torque on everything after the first real ride and again after 100 miles or so, if anything keeps loosening at that point, you should investigate why: loctite everything with threads! :lol:

as stated...no affiliation with LectricCycles or their pricing....Leebolectric is from my metal days in high school. \m/ :D \m/
I just have heaps of links saved...for reference purposes...not an endorsement.
hehe

We're you able to successfully install the HD on your demo 8. I purchased the Pf30 to bsa adapter for mine, but the adapter is much too narrow for the HD. Would love any ideas on how to get this to fit.

Back