beware yescomusa aka xcceries

mikal

1 mW
i odered a ebike kit from this ebay seller,paid for it instantly and received nothing,and emails to them about this matter go unanswered
so i have to file a claim with ups(serious redtape bs). and open a case with ebay(worst redtape bs). yescomusa got their money i got squat.
its not worth it to save a few bucks,do yourself a favor order from a reputable company. imho

I ordered a kit from them last Sunday night and receive notifications within 10 minutes. The following day I received email that my item had shipped. The following day I received it at my house. I had a great experience with them. I even asked for them to substituent the thumb throttle for a twist and received response within 1 hour. Even offered to cancel the order if I was not happy with the thumb throttle. Look at the communication below. You could not ask for better service.

xcceries@yescomusa.com <auction.messages@channeladvisor.com>
Jun 24 (4 days ago)
Hi ,
We have shipped your eBay Fixed Price US Item # 290754592384.Rear Wheel Electric Bicycle Conversion Kit 24V/36V/48V 250W/500W/700W/800W/1000W
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2907xxxxx384
Tracking #1ZA2xxxxxx212933
Again, thank you for your business. We look forward to doing business with you again!

Visit our website at www.theLAshop.com for more selections and Get 10% off throughout our entire website!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear triggeraa,

Thank you for your prompt reply too.
We will ship item tomorrow and send the tracking number to your email after shipped.
Please wait patiently.

Thanks
JK

- xcceries
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To: xcceries
Subject: Re: Request to change an order: triggeraa sent a message about Rear Wheel Electric Bicycle Conversion Kit 24V/36V/48V 250W/500W/700W/800W/1000W #29075xxxxx84
Sent Date: Jun-23-13 20:19:24 PDT

Dear xcceries,

Yes, please ship. Thank you for the fast response.

- triggeraa
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To: triggeraa
Subject: Re: Request to change an order: triggeraa sent a message about Rear Wheel Electric Bicycle Conversion Kit 24V/36V/48V 250W/500W/700W/800W/1000W #290xxxxx2384
Sent Date: Jun-23-13 20:13:36 PDT

Dear triggeraa,

Sorry all our wheel kits comes with thumb throttle, we don't have twist throttle.
Shall we ship out order tomorrow? Please confirm us.

Thanks
JK

- xcceries
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To: xcceries
Subject: Request to change an order: triggeraa sent a message about Rear Wheel Electric Bicycle Conversion Kit 24V/36V/48V 250W/500W/700W/800W/1000W #290xxxx384
Sent Date: Jun-23-13 19:52:15 PDT

Dear xcceries,

Hello,
Just purchased this item. Can you substitute and twist throttle instead of the included thumb throttle. Let me know. Thank you. Alex.

For future purchasers, Amazon.com has an A to Z guarantee program that I have recent experience with. Outstanding customer service, especially if there is an iffy sellers in question.

mikal said:
i odered a ebike kit from this ebay seller,paid for it instantly and received nothing,and emails to them about this matter go unanswered
so i have to file a claim with ups(serious redtape bs). and open a case with ebay(worst redtape bs). yescomusa got their money i got squat.
you could even say yescomusa got your money, you got a lg box of gfys :)

yescomusa.com has been around for years and sold thousands of ebike kits through ebay and their own website. You don't offer much proof of your claim, other than by your own words you have to file a claim with UPS. If UPS shipped your kit, what did they do wrong? When did you purchase it? So you're a little inconvenienced by having to file a claim with UPS. What do you expect? That yescomusa will just take the loss and ship you other kit. Grow up. Sh*t happens. If this isn't a scam, you will get your kit or a refund, but you have to follow the rules just like everyone else. BTW, one kit I ordered took UPS over 3 weeks to deliver it back a couple of years ago when they had a big ice storm. I've bought 3 from them and would buy from them again.

Sucks that they won't answer your emails. There could be legit reasons for that, email is not infallible. Did you ever get shipping notification? Could something be wrong with you receiving reply from them? Like your spam filter?

Shit does happen, but it's fairly unlikely that they notified you that it shipped without actually shipping it. It could be you bought an item that's currently out of stock.

Yes.com is not Jimmy Wu. So I really really doubt you've been scammed.

dogman said:
Sucks that they won't answer your emails. There could be legit reasons for that, email is not infallible. Did you ever get shipping notification? Could something be wrong with you receiving reply from them? Like your spam filter?

Shit does happen, but it's fairly unlikely that they notified you that it shipped without actually shipping it. It could be you bought an item that's currently out of stock.

Yes.com is not Jimmy Wu. So I really really doubt you've been scammed.

+1 Not to mention that the replacement from amazon has a faulty rim but still works like new and my yescom motor still hums along with no major problems. As long as they have this motor, Ill buy from either xcceries or amazon, whichever has the lower price.

mikal said:
yescomusa.com has been around for years and sold thousands of ebike kits through ebay and their own website. You don't offer much proof of your claim, other than by your own words you have to file a claim with UPS. If UPS shipped your kit, what did they do wrong? When did you purchase it? So you're a little inconvenienced by having to file a claim with UPS. What do you expect? That yescomusa will just take the loss and ship you other kit. Grow up. Sh*t happens. If this isn't a scam, you will get your kit or a refund, but you have to follow the rules just like everyone else. BTW, one kit I ordered took UPS over 3 weeks to deliver it back a couple of years ago when they had a big ice storm. I've bought 3 from them and would buy from them again.
grow up lmao,ive been doing that for 53 years-its well known on this forum that you are ----------------------
i dont need to prove anything to you
pretty odd they wont answer my emails
follow the rules-ok,yeah your smart

hey, you posted on a public forum. if you don't like it then you don't have to post up here. he made some cogent observations which must surely apply to you. so if the shoe fits, you gotta wear it. you offered no proof.

mikal said:
grow up lmao,ive been doing that for 53 years-its well known on this forum that you are yescomusa's ----------------------
Who's wesenell?
i dont need to prove anything to you
Right, I just have to listen to your unsubstantiated claims. You will have to prove it to the judge though if they decide to file suit for defamation and loss of income.
pretty odd they wont answer my emails
Not odd if you only provided them with the little info you provided in your post.
follow the rules-ok,yeah your smart
Smart enough to know the difference between you're and your. And how to properly quote.
BTW, they have a phone number listed on their website. A smart person might try giving them a call if they get no email response and see what the problem is.
https://www.yescomusa.com/help.php?section=contactus&mode=update

and you like to be argumentative about something you claim to have no info about.you just a -----------------------
i may have misspelled a word,but you still get me-right
you come at me all mean and nasty,i said nothing derogatory or untrue in my original post-and you insinuate i may be scamming them.and try to teach me some sorta life
lesson(grow up) because i post a opinion you dont agree with.this isnt my first kit ordered from yescom,i would update you,with my correspondence with yescom.
but you alredy got it all figured out

Ok, I just tidied up this thread, editing out all name calling and quotes of it (I think).

I am unlocking this for now. There is a lot of misbehavior on the forum right now and i think the summer heat is getting not only to our forum member's heads, but the moderator's heads as well ( including mine ).

Let's play nice. I don't want to see anyone get banned over one nasty comment. We allow long term members a lot more leniency in having particularly crabby days. I see you have a low post count but you have been here since 2012, so i am extending the same leniency to you.

Carry on, i am interested in knowing how this yescomusa deal plays out. It is important that the forum knows about potential vendor misbehavior.

I made a mistake too, and made my comments after cleaning up the thread in public. I apologize, in public, for that.

Problems happen, and we are interested in how the vendors resolve them. I'd still particularly like to know more about the email, after you talk on the phone with them Monday. I still wonder if you are receiving their email. I'm still wondering if they sent you shipping confirmation. If they shipped, it's a problem with the shipper.

I purchased 3 kits from Yescomusa and even had 2 chargers replaced within a day of emailing them. If OP is legit I would like see how this plays out.

I don't know where he is from which country he is from. yescomusa has been here quite some times Long before he has come here. If you have face some problems receiving Your kit, yescomusa , Just input your details , member will consider if is fake or true. I never buy from yescomusa, I do trust much more wesnewell is sure more accurate . I have too many motors for myself , One of my Oldest motor is currie 24v motors..I think got more then 10 years ago.

Blackssr said:
I purchased 3 kits from Yescomusa and even had 2 chargers replaced within a day of emailing them. If OP is legit I would like see how this plays out.

what is wrong with the chargers? did you take them apart yet? post up pictures of what you think may be bad and we can help fix them.

dnmun said:
Blackssr said:

what is wrong with the chargers? did you take them apart yet? post up pictures of what you think may be bad and we can help fix them.

Awesome ... Thanks so much for the offer. Definitely very cool... However this was months ago and they failed after I sold them on eBay. The buyers emailed me and told me about the failures. I emailed Yescomusa and they sent me new ones and I in turn shipped to the ebikers who had the failures. Yescomusa has been good to me and would recommend them to anyone looking for a good motor kit at a fair price.

Blackssr said:
. . . . this was months ago and they failed after I sold them on eBay. The buyers emailed me and told me about the failures. I emailed Yescomusa and they sent me new ones and I in turn shipped to the ebikers who had the failures. Yescomusa has been good to me and would recommend them to anyone looking for a good motor kit at a fair price.

Assuming these chargers didn't go back to Yescom, get whomever wound up with them to post up here. The restless are native, anxious for something like this to deal with.

Back