BMS 14S 60A/80A BT - Where to buy?

Patchogue

10 mW
Hi folks,

I'm after a good quality BMS 14S that can handle 60A constant and with BT connectivity. Any advice on where to get one from? A 80A one wouldn't hurt.

I think Daly only starts to implement BT connections on 100A BMS's. But I might be wrong.

Thanks

Not sure what they have available for any particular current rating, but JBD has been posted as more reliable than Daly around here so far.

Not sure what they have available for any particular current rating, but JBD has been posted as more reliable than Daly around here so far.
Hi amberwolf,

good to see you posting here, I have been in and out of this forum (more out) and I remember you posting in 2015, probably half the time you've been here.

Yes, JBD and JK have been my go to brands. I'm in the UK and sometimes I found it easy to buy stuff and sometimes a bit of a nightmare. JBD and JK are selling well for the camper vans, etc. But not so much the smaller models. People are relying on the not so good Daly's.

I found a JK that is around 17S or 18S... but not in the UK (I might ask some JK vendors to see if they can get a different model ordered in for me).

Take care

Bought the 50A version here recently, they also have 60 and 80:

Loads of other vendors/places where you could buy the same product, but this JBD BMS seems a good choice.
Hi rudivb,

thanks for your input, very useful. I've been struggeling to find smaller BMS's in the UK. I'm glad that you had a good experience from this vendor, there's a couple of good options. I'll have a think and maybe place an order. Did it take long to arrive?

Cheers

Hi rudivb,

thanks for your input, very useful. I've been struggeling to find smaller BMS's in the UK. I'm glad that you had a good experience from this vendor, there's a couple of good options. I'll have a think and maybe place an order. Did it take long to arrive?

Cheers
Hi, I don't really remember, maybe 10 days? Pretty quick for AliExpress standards.

Have you looked on Amazon? You might find the same BMS with faster shipping but a higher price.

Back