Brick & Mortar Anderson Source? Or, Suitable Replacement?

Anthony King

100 mW
I have all the parts for my first build beside a battery case and Anderson connectors to attach my Ping battery to my controller. About head to the store to pick up pars to build a case and get connectors, but . . .

To my surprise I come up empty searching the Radio Shack and Home Depot websites for "Anderson Connectors".

1) Is there a brick and mortar source for these connectors, or do I need to order online?
2) Or, is there another connector that Radio Shack would stock suitable to attach my battery to the controller?

If it matters, setup is eZee hub with 36V battery, 25A Infineon controller.

Sometimes automotive or marine shops. But on-line is a sure bet. http://www.waytekwire.com/products/ Waytek is fast shipping and reasonable cost. And always loads of Andersons on eBay.

Go to a hobby shop that has rc stuff. Pretty much guarantee you'll find them there.

Powerwerks is the place to mail order them. They will come pretty fast. Meanwhile, you can make a temporary connection using ordinary hardware store wire nuts to get up and rolling this weekend.

Don't leave it connected overnight though.

If you have a decent RC store in town, they will have something suitable. 4mm bullets, deans, etc. Radio shack won't really have much that does you any good. They will have microphone plugs, and molexes that are too small.

Back