BROSE

its the mid-drive used by Specialized, likely fairly easy to get a go at a dealer - not sure that they sell it as an aftermarket drive though?

http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/gear/article/turbo-levo-fsr-6fattie-comp-review-46835/

I rode a Bulls fat bike equipped with a Brose motor at the Electric Bike Expo in San Diego; accelerated nicely to top assisted speed of 20 mph; very "Bosch-like" to me. Obviously, like Bosch, OEM only since a dedicated frame is necessary.

Brose is similar to Bosche motor, I am a dealer for Bulls E-bike which uses the Brose motor. Its got decent power, and its a very refined system.

Miles said:
Hmmm. They can't have deleted a post entirely after it had received a reply... There's nothing in the moderator logs..... Mystery....

maybe some hole in the message board software? Was a guy asking about the brose unit and where he could try it, not that it matters (about the post vanishing)!

robertpaulson said:
Miles said:
Hmmm. They can't have deleted a post entirely after it had received a reply... There's nothing in the moderator logs..... Mystery....

maybe some hole in the message board software? Was a guy asking about the brose unit and where he could try it, not that it matters (about the post vanishing)!
There were two people who had accounts deleted around that time, "J.Howard" and "Amin". Maybe that it's one of these two?

Miles said:
There were two people who had accounts deleted around that time, "J.Howard" and "Amin". Maybe that it's one of these two?
that does ring a bell, mystery solved!

Back