Buying a stealth bomber from amazon

HK12K said:
Tommm said:
They are ok. Error codes happen
Sure they do, but it doesn't exactly build confidence when they're contained in the sales literature for a multi-thousand-dollar product.

Busy and highly competent people who aren't in the website business often have more important things on their plates.

If I'm dealing with a relatively small manufacturing business and they have a super slick website, it makes me wonder what they're allowing to slip down in priority.

Balmorhea said:
HK12K said:
Tommm said:
They are ok. Error codes happen
Sure they do, but it doesn't exactly build confidence when they're contained in the sales literature for a multi-thousand-dollar product.

Busy and highly competent people who aren't in the website business often have more important things on their plates.

If I'm dealing with a relatively small manufacturing business and they have a super slick website, it makes me wonder what they're allowing to slip down in priority.
This isn't a manufacturing business though for the most part. They're reselling other manufacturers products.

If I'm looking at a company which displays an obvious lack of attention to detail when it comes to the simple stuff, it also makes me wonder what else they may be allowing to slip through without noticing. Especially when they're asking thousands upon thousands for the items they're selling.

Back