• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

BZHwindtalker ES video history

bzhwindtalker

100 kW
Video Overload!

The other day I figured out I was hanging out on ES since about 2007 (oh yeah 7 years already into ebikes!)
So I figured I should put together a video history of my ebike videos! I will edit this topic and add some infos about the different bikes, and links to threads. Not all videos but most relevent ones for each bike

Lets get started ;
1 : 15 mars 2009
First video recorded ebike.
Lol time flies! 24v sla in backpack, potentiometer on the frame and kollmorgen brushless with integrated controller. This was for a school project but I keept the bike
[youtube]QcsnZTSDgow[/youtube]

2 : 12 avr. 2009
Kollmorgen bike evolution on another frame. first bike on (very bad) lipo quite stupid video too
[youtube]SMxX8Lgx-r8[/youtube]

3 : 31 oct. 2010
Kids frame with 20" hub motor and A123 cells D'ont ask why, I dont remember^^
[youtube]uvZd2ChhCYo[/youtube]

4 : 16 août 2011
Modified kids bike with RC motor and a123. First venture into "frame building" lol
[youtube]QmnohV-oug8[/youtube]

5 : 16 août 2011
Same bike with improved chain drive and bigger swingarm and forks, pretty fun thing
[youtube]jFlj4WA-fKo[/youtube]

6 : 8 avr. 2012
Mid drive 1000W hub motor on a okayish enduro frame with frewheeling cranks and 24" wheels, 48v headway. This was my first "serious" ebike and I've learnt to ride a lot on this one and the later iterations of the same design!
[youtube]Wpb2-kHjrTg[/youtube]

7 : 22 juin 2012
The beater ebike. Another iteration on the last design with another frame as the previous broke in 3 parts. It worked pretty well actually despite looking super ugly and having the motor held on with kite strings and PU glue.
[youtube]kq8Ii4XYLGM[/youtube]

8 : 13 oct. 2012
The free-rider. With this lapierre blue FR frame and the gng, I got myself even more into jumps and "real" offroad. I think I ran the old A123 for a while, as the gng was quite efficient!
[youtube]-wVeNUgWmjQ[/youtube]

9 : 2 déc. 2012
Free rider upgrade : installed my 180mm forks, 24" wheels, chain drive and hardcase lipo
[youtube]rQX_aPMh7wE[/youtube]

10 : 21 avr. 2013
This is when I decided I did not need pedals/did not want the trouble of a complicated drivetrain. This is about the time where the LMX project really started!
[youtube]GW7m3ObrlRw[/youtube]

11 : 29 juil. 2013
The LMX P1. In a lot of ways, a step back from my Lapierre. Control, weigth, suspension and drivetrain sucked. But this was a start at least! it took me a long time to master riding it and it was never that good, but at least I had fun! :)
[youtube]Gd5mbNe-JiM[/youtube]

12 : 29 sept. 2013
Project LMX 1 : worth mentionning because it is my longest and most viewed video to date! it was a fun trip, the bike did okayish but survived most of the way :D It was super cool to met with christer in Sweden, I wish I could have met more ES members on the way! maybe next trip ;)
[youtube]QxpTnGyafY0[/youtube]

13 : 11 janv. 2014
Best riding with the LMX p1. it never really got as good as with the less powerfull, slower but much more nimble Lapierre! I must have stopped riding it not too long after, as my last recorded session on it was from end of January.
[youtube]PjMqf5LkHCs[/youtube]

14 : 18 mai 2014
LMX P2 first test, with bht motor and 20s lipo. The chain is scraping the frame and making a lot of noise, but dirt flies :) This was the first project I worked with Lucas on! He contacted me on ES as he found out we were living quite close! He did some machining and tube bending for this one. I still did the shitty welding :D
[youtube]obIBFJOcFg8[/youtube]

15 : 13 juil. 2014
Worth mentionning : Riding with my P1 and Lucas on his big montenergy bike! you can see the the BHT being kinda left in the dust^^
[youtube]6mg3txdc79c[/youtube]

16 : 6 août 2014
Testing the first LMX P2.1 frame, with improved plasma cut parts and some actual fine welding by Lucas. We made 5 of those frames and sold them during summer. Slightly tweaked geometry from the P2. Those things work, but don't take my word for it :)
[youtube]XKkUYxflJ9I[/youtube]

17: 16 mars 2015
Testing for the first time the LMX 81 prototype that we developped with Lucas and Roshan from biktrix. Aluminium frame, integrated battery, 9 pedal speeds and mid-direct big block, we have high hopes for this one!
[youtube]A80rL95_Npc[/youtube]

That's all for now, but I'll try to update with links to the build logs and more details :wink:

Next video projects : Freeride movie with the LMX P2.2 in the marrocan high atlas in October, ES euro Dirt meeting organising :D

Ride on

I wish I had a friend like you here in Hawaii... or actually ANYONE that I know who builds their own bikes.

I do know one person who owns and unlocked a BionX on his own...

Keep up the good work, everyone I show your bikes/vides to is impressed to say the least.

:)

SZ

theres a few i havent saw in that group,spot on..

Back