• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Calling all NJer's

Daniel828

100 mW
Any e-bikers from New Jersey on here?
I've noticed on other forums they have get togethers, swap meets, or something like that.
Anyone interested in something like this? Is there enough people to support this idea?
Thanks
--Dan

Hi. Dan. I'm in Bloomfield NJ so it's a bit of a stretch. Nice to see other east coast member considering it's not that green around here.

Hi,
I've yet to see an electric bike in NJ, besides John Tetz' electric-assist velomobile.
I just finished putting a motor on my Catrike 700. I'm in Short Hills, NJ, somewhat near Newark in Essex.

I'm way south - 15 minutes east and shouth of Phila and Cherryhills, but I'm originally from Nutley NJ (near giant stadium)

I also haven't seen another Ebiker. My local LBS did mentioned that some lady came in to have a WE kit fitted into their comfort bike.

Thanks for responding everybody. Seems like we're well spread out, unfortunatley. I live in the Red Bank area.
I noticed in the Events section that the California crowd enjoys monthly outings. That sounds like fun.I'm jealous!
The one good thing about being the only E-bike in town is the attention is all mine :D

The NJ MV law about "mopeds" needs to be changed. we should start a letter campaign to influence our politicians.

I live 10 minutes from Newark. I have my bikes for a while but haven't used it for quite sometime too over the winter. Starting to ride it again and reliving the first ride sensation. This hobby is addictive. I'm up to 3 bikes and 1 scooter by now. Maybe i'll put up the scooter and a bike on craigslist to raise cash for another build.

E-BikeKit.com said:
Hey we're in NJ 8)
And they are good dealers, fast and honest. I'm satisfied with every thing I purchased from E-bikekit except for one tire that cracked. But that was discontinued stock from e-bay.

Daniel828 said:
Any e-bikers from New Jersey on here?
I've noticed on other forums they have get togethers, swap meets, or something like that.
Anyone interested in something like this? Is there enough people to support this idea?
Thanks
--Dan
Opportunity to meet,greet,and represent @ National Plug-In Day- NJ Their website lists 9-28-13 Lawrence Twsp,NJ 10am to 2pm at the Trenton Farmers Market.

Back