• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Can’t hook my phone or computer my Fardriver to stop it from spinning backward & I need to go to my mom’s today!

I’VE GOTTA BE AT MY MOM’S IN A FEW HOURS
I’ve got to go see mom ((hit! How dare me)). on Mother’s Day today. and it’s also her birthday so today is the day
I roll over.I’ve got my only transportation wanting to to go in reverse very fast.

MY BIKE IS POWRED IN REVERSE
I know that’s a quick top button fix but I don’t have the ability to hook my phone or computer to the far.driver

PIDDLY MOTOR SOUNDS AND FORCE
Second I have a slightly jerky movement that last for about a quarter of a second . This Ive never had happen to me, Seems like it wants to go fast but again it’s in reverse. as it tries to magnetize to some ground. some growling sometimes inside the hub. if I spin the wheel with my hand it’ll catch the next magnetization and speed up ....for just a half a second . but if I don’t then the Phase beepz start happening so I can spin the tires shut off the face beeps.

Any work around besides just flipping the entire rear tire over. Would just do that but I’m sure there’s a spacer issue. Or a wire flii flop to bring it from reverse to forward?

Wow, that's sweet! I assume that i have to try various "okay, now yellow in the front and green middle until it rolls properly? And I think you're talking about the large to-the-controller motor phase wires. Not the thin phase signal wires that go into the controller from the motor.

Back