Chains suck

Time 2 get a hub motor “ I’m thinking “ and with all due consideration for the fact that I don’t know watt I would immensely appreciate any input that anyone is considerate enough to lend me.and that is truly an understatement of astronomical proportions.
Ok this is where my head is at; the battery box currently holds 15ah @36v of LiFepo4”s and a 30a 800watt controller / the motor is one of those brushed currie jobs / I have no room to ad more batteries and etc / controller.
I can attain a top speed of 26mph with my tiers inflated to 32psi, 31mph with the tires inflated to 45psi
Ok I’d very much like to hold on to the mph I’m currently getting out of the thing, I have no idea which hub motor I should purchase nor what controller, let alone which will fit into my battery box. Note: The bike is strictly for running around my neighborhood, making runs to the store and etc, the furthest it’s ever gone before re-charge is probably 5 or 6 miles, I’ve never run the battery down and have no idea how far it can actually travel. Oh the tire size is 20”
Thank you for your consideration
Signed
Sick2deathOf HearingAchain

Attachments

• 1234.JPG
    1234.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 891
Belts are quiet.

You could do a belt conversion.

https://encrypted.google.com/search?sitesearch=endless-sphere.com&q=%22belt+drive%22

Not a bad idea at all, looking into belt drives, thanks

Now also I’m wondering if I were to add like say another 10ah @ 36v of these lifepo4s on the bike someplace would I be able to add them to my existing 15ah pack / Pos to Neg. type thing / to equal 25ah at my 36v.

I never met a weapon I didn't like - Ronal Regan - circa (1983)

Back