• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

CHEAP NEW ORIGINAL 18650 21700 BATTERY CELLS, POUCHES AND PACKS

Now recived my 60 Panasonic NCR18650PF and make 6SP10 to my old friction drive.
Perfectly packed and at 3,60xxV shipping was fast to Sweden
Have test run and it looks good now only the BMS from China will come as backup for my own program.
Thanks Michal.

Got my 134 Panasonic cells, took a long time on the slow boat. All OK, building the pack now...

Do you have the battery pack used in the Currie Technology Eflow E3 NItro Ebike?
36 volt / 14.5 ah / 522 wh 10S8P,2,2AH, 18650 cells

dfstarman said:
Do you have the battery pack used in the Currie Technology Eflow E3 NItro Ebike?
36 volt / 14.5 ah / 522 wh 10S8P,2,2AH, 18650 cells
Only Bosch.

Yesterday I did another torture test on the EV from my sing (48V 100% electric powered).

I did a small mountain climbing with other cyclists, around 1200M cumulative ascent during 101Km, at night with 12W of led lights and a 12W headlight on during 7 hours. around 15mph of speed.

I finished with 70% of battery on my battery meter (around 65% of real SOC)

I use a 48V 42Ah 13s15p of LG ICR18650MG1 2850mAh made from 5 Bosch packs

Very pleased with those powerful cells! Thank you Tumich! :eek:

Heya - I guess I'm coming to the party too late here.
Looking for 72v 20AH or roughly 160 cells.
Seems you have sold a good batch, if you don't have any more can you advise on who can help?
Looking for help from the ES community to make sure I buy genuine batteries off a trusted seller.
I am in London UK, so more useful if seller is EU side.

Thanks

Best

Cal

After 54 days of land and sea travel from Poland to Chicago my batteries arrived!

Well packed as everyone else has reported and all cells seem nicely matched.

Thanks Tumich!

Qxji7sx.jpg

hruQeem.jpg

fewGIie.jpg

vUelfvD.jpg

Which one of these brands/cells has the highest discharge rate?
I messaged the O.P. too about whats for sale, but the OP changed the first page.
How many of each do you have now?

Hello, thanks riba2233. I have a couple questions.

So you have 3 cell types. Which ones are the ideal cells for high discharge, and what are their discharge rates (C-rates) for these batteries?

If shipped by land/sea from Poland to Canada, takes roughly 50+ days. I trust you use tracking, if thats extra for buyer, how much extra is it?

Yes I believe I will do a starter purchase of 36V 11.6Ah, 40 cells $111-$127.

hello, I want a 72v battery,
I have a 72v 45A of bms,
and I should have a battery capable of 40ampere discharged (at least) to be able to go at the speed I want,
how you advised me battery?

sorry for my bad english , i speak french :oops:

velooman99 said:
I have a 72v 45A of bms,
and I should have a battery capable of 40ampere discharged (at least) to be able to go at the speed I want,

LG 2850mAh, Samsung 2900mAh, and Panasonic 2900mAh are capable of a max "reliable" continuous discharge of 7A, 10A for the panasonic.

- you need a minimum of 20s4p for the Panasonic or 20s5p for Samsung and LG

(If you have also a 45A controller, that 45A will be pushed at peak power, the continuous power will be around 25A - 30A, unless you real specified 45A continuous controller capable)

- I recommend to don't go over 1C continuous discharge rating for each cell for healthy life/cycles capability with those cells. So I would make a 20s8p (1.2C) or 20s9p (1.1C) mínimum for a right energy conversion if I will push 30A with the controller

Can anyone share the shipping cost of a 40 Batt package, and an 80 Batt package to the USA?

tomjasz said:
Can anyone share the shipping cost of a 40 Batt package, and an 80 Batt package to the USA?
What is the shipping cost?
Who does it go to?
How do we pay?

Im interested in the Panasonic NCR18650PF 2900mAh (Japan) is 3,19$ each, ex. 127,6$ for 40 cells = ~11,6Ah/36V
I read 50-55 days by land and sea to America, from Poland. Wondering if the length of trip, and/or temprature inside a cargo container would degrade them at all?

I also need a way to pay by PayPal, if its that email thingy again or what. Get back to me tumich, we arrange something, I PM'd ya.

Nobuo said:
velooman99 said:
I have a 72v 45A of bms,

LG 2850mAh, Samsung 2900mAh, and Panasonic 2900mAh are capable of a max "reliable" continuous discharge of 7A, 10A for the panasonic.

- you need a minimum of 20s4p for the Panasonic or 20s5p for Samsung and LG

(If you have also a 45A controller, that 45A will be pushed at peak power, the continuous power will be around 25A - 30A, unless you real specified 45A continuous controller capable)

- I recommend to don't go over 1C continuous discharge rating for each cell for healthy life/cycles capability with those cells. So I would make a 20s8p (1.2C) or 20s9p (1.1C) mínimum for a right energy conversion if I will push 30A with the controller

yes, I rather looks for panasonic, I need how to 72v 15Ah cells to please? (15Ah + -)

I received 100 Panasonic cells well packaged in 55 days from order placement to my door in Atlanta, GA USA.

I'm happy to receive the cells but am very displeased with the seller's performance in honoring my request for cells that had never been welded. Despite telling me that I could have cells that had been never been welded, of the 100 cells that he sent me, only 34 had never been welded.

So, bottom line based on my experience, you'll get whatever tumich decides to send you and he will blow off any proposal to make things right.

Disappointed in Atlanta,
snath

Hey snath, how long was it for the batteries to get to your place in Atlanta. Ship/Sea right, was it around ~55 days?
Is that such a big deal or a "deal breaker" for you to have them welded?

The cells came by sea and they took, as I mentioned, 55 days from order placement to my door. It was sort of fun tracking them using the tracking number that tumich provided. It, of course, wasn't active while the cells were at sea but after a while, the US Postal Service tracking system picked them up when they hit land here and I was able to roughly track them from New Jersey to Atlanta.

Weld nuggets left from pulling off tabs does not leave a surface that is ideal for the way I build batteries http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=57810. However, I can deal with it by grinding off the welds before assembling the pack. What is a big deal is for the seller to promise cells that have never been welded and sending a batch of cells that have only 34 non welded cells in the lot. Still, I can live with that but the seller, as I mentioned, refused to contemplate an adjustment and simply blew me off.

I do feel that the cells that I received are good cells and I have been willing to promote tumich's products in my build threads. I just wish he had been a little more honest in his dealings with me.

Snath

snath said:
I received 100 Panasonic cells well packaged in 55 days from order placement to my door in Atlanta, GA USA.

I'm happy to receive the cells but am very displeased with the seller's performance in honoring my request for cells that had never been welded. Despite telling me that I could have cells that had been never been welded, of the 100 cells that he sent me, only 34 had never been welded.

So, bottom line based on my experience, you'll get whatever tumich decides to send you and he will blow off any proposal to make things right.

Disappointed in Atlanta,
snath

snath said:
I'm not sure how to bench test them and produce beautiful graphs as some can do on ES, but I can tell you this, 50 them are in a pack as we speak http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=57810&p=1072830#p1072396, and I can assure you, they will get a real world workout from a 69-year old guy with old knees (Bafang bbso2 pedal assist is a wonderful thing) on his bike riding Atlanta hills
Unfortunately the first time on ES Forum I think I met buyer trying to extort free cells..

This buyer in last order mail wrote "UNWELDED cells". He get professionally unwelded cells but he thought that can pick some money from me and wanted 20 free cells due to some cells have signs of removing welds..
(cells never welded and after removed welds are from the same part, the same quality).

I see in history mails that is true that he asked me in the first emails about "haven't been welded cells" but I have not confirm him that he will get NEVER WELDED. I could do it if he could wrote clearly (and If I had). In old age people sometimes suffer disease called sclerosis..
I am sorry about that. Till today, 100% of customers were full satisfied. I'm very dissapointed about this opinion.

Evidence below:

Michal

I'm afraid that tumich doesn't know much about customer service and that's what has lead us to this sorry state.

A buyer informing a seller that, in the buyer's opinion, something is wrong with the product and offering a solution is a first step in basic conflict resolution, and that's what I did. Tumich's order fulfillment, in my opinion, was not to my expectations. I provided evidence that he requested and asked for 20 cells to resolve the issue and I told him that I would pay shipping (he didn't mention that did he? :oops: ). Tumich provided no counter offer or other solution(s), he simply accused me of extorting money from him. oh well.

Bottom line to me is that I think tumich is a valuable source of cells for the hobby builder and I encourage anyone to order cells from him. I believe that they are some of the finest cells available at a reasonable price. The cell quality has been vetted by some of the best quality assurance resources available (tool manufacturers QC) and the problems, if any, are not with the cells but with manufacturing methods that fell out of spec. My only caveat is to be sure that you understand what you are getting because after sale service is nonexistent.

I'm done talking about this. I've got packs to build and bikes to ride. Oh, and the yard needs mowing :D .

Snath

Back