Citycoco/Scrooser throttle

I did replace my throttle with a 1-99v throttle. I think that I will change back to the factory default one and see. Any guesses if that can cause this problem?

i fixed this -
it turned out to be that the new motor which i had used to replace the punctured wheel had a faulty wire.

now it's running again!
THX for the help!

:)

where can i order the controller and throttle? i got a used citycoco scooter the orange one but all the wiring was ripped out except for the motor. Thankfully the brakes still work but there are no electric wires for that either. Can I get a controller to run the motor but just have throttle, ignition and to run to the motor? Where exactly? Been searching but aliexpress appears to have one for $85 but then I see other brushless controllers for less. Just don't know if they will work, I believe it's a 60volt 1000 watt version of the scooter. Is there a combination with controller and throttle for purchase so I can guarantee it all works together? What about a version with a motor AND/OR an upgraded motor? Thanks for the help, it's a cool looking scooter I'm hoping to get it up and running.

Back