Custom Build... 2 Speed H.O.B.O Powered e-Cruiser

Thanks Kim,
I have to say, that is prolly the best example of a sport utility bike on this site.
Road riding & general comuting gives the taller gearing time to recover, The 2-speed doubles the effective climbing power...still looks like you have zero sync issues..(i never have with the hv160's either BTW.)

Now you need it painted up & detailed enough to piss off the ricer bois :mrgreen: as fae as durability compaired to a hub motor...i am betting this will keep the bicycle stuff in check. slightly more on the maintince list but totaly worth it for the swag factor.

Thud said:
Thanks Kim,
I have to say, that is prolly the best example of a sport utility bike on this site.
Road riding & general comuting gives the taller gearing time to recover, The 2-speed doubles the effective climbing power...still looks like you have zero sync issues..(i never have with the hv160's either BTW.)

Cheers ThuD ;) It is a boat load of fun to ride, the videos don't do it justice i'm afraid...
Hills are no longer an issue thankyou SiR ;) I have been out today with the chair in tow
i have to stay below 40km/hr with it it bounces around with its flat spotted tire LoL
OH...yup, i have yet to lose sunc with the hv160 just doesn't happen period...LOVE
these controllers...and LOVE Justins RC_CA! BTW ThudSTeR... i was upto 20km/hr OVER
the speed limit in those videos, a cop spots me i'm toast hahaa

Thud said:
Now you need it painted up & detailed enough to piss off the ricer bois :mrgreen: as fae as durability compaired to a hub motor...i am betting this will keep the bicycle stuff in check. slightly more on the maintince list but totaly worth it for the swag factor.

HAHA yes, its just SOOO much fun riding it i can't bere to tear her down, perhaps
when we are in the middle of summer and its too hot to go out for rides i can break it down for a couple of weeks for paint? I did pick up some material today for the side covers...shall start some work ont his Monday
its AFL (Australian Football League) Grand Final this Saturday so i'm out at mates
for bar-b-q and drinks, that will extend into Sunday and a session at the local
to recover from the day before teehehee...

Thanks again for everything Todd, absolutely couldn't have done it without your expertise!

KiM

AussieJester said:
@sico...i'm up for a ride anytime, bikes been running for months been on a handful of rides out bush now, got over 500km'son her now AND yes been to the Kalamunda Hotel, alas I parked outside but now I can wheel in on the chair lol.. I should have part ownership in the Kala Pub, mate, have I spent some $$$'s there over the years sico lol..

Haha, I haven't been there for quite a while, are you heading there on the bike today? We should get another group ride going in the Aussie Role call thread, I can post some suggested dates, but I don't have the profile around here to get a good crew going.

The Grand FInal was a good match, and all the better seeing the Collingwood Eddies go down! :p

sico said:
AussieJester said:
@sico...i'm up for a ride anytime, bikes been running for months been on a handful of rides out bush now, got over 500km'son her now AND yes been to the Kalamunda Hotel, alas I parked outside but now I can wheel in on the chair lol.. I should have part ownership in the Kala Pub, mate, have I spent some $$$'s there over the years sico lol..

Haha, I haven't been there for quite a while, are you heading there on the bike today? We should get another group ride going in the Aussie Role call thread, I can post some suggested dates, but I don't have the profile around here to get a good crew going.

The Grand FInal was a good match, and all the better seeing the Collingwood Eddies go down! :p

Myself, Matt.P and the owner of the green Rat Fink e-chopper Matt built are heading out tomorrow around 1PM if your
interested Sico? Meeting up at a mates in Lesmurdie (bout 1.5km from my house, i'll be there watching Bathurst
and enjoying prawns on the bar-b-q :lol: ) PM me if you wanna come along, be around 25km ride up Bickley
and Kalamunda, Lesmurdie area, usually use about 12ah worth of the pack on it, the two bois have MaC
frocks so the pace will be pretty easy you shouold be able to keep up :mrgreen: :p :p Re: Profile..
i wouldn't say i am either, i would wager a small sum, half the forum has me on ignore by now ROFL.. :mrgreen:
You would likely do better than i getting a crew together ...see how we go anywayz, i been riding
a bit with Matt.P (1000w) Paul (Timma) and Richard (jehu) a few more bodies would be welcomed!
Matt was actually telling me yesterday of a wicked ~32km ride he did around the Swan, from Bayswater
Perth across the narrows past the old Brewery down to UWA up through Kings Park,
down through Northbridge ALL ON BIKE PATH!! then back along the train line to Bayswater
Me wanna do that one ASAP!

OK..so The DoGMaN doesn't fret over my LiPOs being exposed any longer :roll: :p i thought i
best start on the side cover fab work...I ducked up the local newsagent this
morning and picked up a sheet of thick cardboard to make some templates, picked up
some 6mm stainless steel threaded rod yesterday to use as 'stand offs' and this
afternoon went about making the template for the side cover parts that will be
used to mount the completed side covers on. I took a few snaps with the HTC h2D
phone after i had the templates on...

IMG_20111008_134950.jpg

IMG_20111008_135027.jpg

IMG_20111008_150816.jpg

IMG_20111008_150831.jpg

IMG_20111008_150744.jpg

Now, these are a little deceptive because this is nothing like what the covers will look like
when complete these are just the mounting part of the side covers that wont even be seen when complete.

The plan is, to use these templates to mark onto some 1.5mm - 2mm ali plate
THEN fasten those to the bike as the templates are shown in pic. Once i have these solid
plates mounted and thus a means to hold them to the bike i will then begin forming the
rest of the side covers, which will cover the entire 'triangle' of the frame...
I hope to use a combination of cling wrap, and masking tape to form a rough shape
of the side covers, a rough shape that will lovingly built up and shaped AND THEN
ultimately be used as the 'plug' to make a mold that a carbon fiber (CF) end product
can be cast from...This end product will then be epoxied to the aluminium side plates follow?

...thats the basic plan it will likely be modified but you get the general idea..."don'tchas"? haha

Shall be back when i have some more progress anyhoot, have to head out and pick up some
ali sheet i thought i had enough alas i don't...i actually oriiiiginally was going
to use perspex but that also i am short on...

ciao for now anyhootz..

KiM

Brilliant, put all us drain bamaged people to shame... If I ever buzz around our great nation on a bike, this will be a highlight. Simply brilliant... Can't wait until you get a Go Pro/steal a frock lovers.

AJ- Gimme your ebike :lol:

Why not install 2nd stage RC motor setup from recumpence and it might give you lot acceleration?

@bandaro- ever make it over this side of the country, welcome to drop in for a ride ;)

@chroot- Why would i go back to a single speed when i already have a 2 speed reduction drive which gives me
ALOT more acceleration than a recumpence drive would give me? Doesn't make sense to do this
as much as i love Matt.S drives, a 2 speed is simply a better fit for my application...

cheers fellas

KiM

Good mate called yesterday invited me down for a feed and
insisted I ride me bike Down, his wife had to come up my way
to her parents and would collect my wheelchair So it gave me
the chance to ride 12km off the hill!

Things we learned, the bike is rock solid stable at 80km/hr,
and actually feels slow on a two lane road when I don't have trees and lampposts
Flashing by to my left lol, this doesn't mean I want to go faster, not
On bicycle components. I averaged 45kms//hr tried sitting on 50 most of the
Way as this is the speed limit, cept for a couple of stretches at 60
Which I of course maintained...I also remembered to reset the
cycle analyst before leaving home! Thus finally have wh reading, which was 20Wh!
For the journey, What a difference it makes with no hills! I was so amazed at
How effortlessly the bike chugged along doing 45kms//hr in 2nd
Gear using lil over 20amps to maintain this speed! I didn't ride back as I
Had a couple of burbons, by a couple I mean I lost count at half a dozen
My mate will bring the bike back in his van today:)

Was the first time I got to ride so far on my own on flat road
Without the wheelchair In tow, and it was freakin great, the car drivers gave
Me a wide birth even got a couple of appreciative nods and waves

Think I will be measuring the battery area on the bike when it gets home
Though, And looking at fitting the 30ah of bricks in there I originally planned on,
Then I can kick the speed upto 60km cruising speed instead of 50hehe

Oh..motor temp was excellent by that I mean I could holds the hand
on the can with ease, even hyena could have with his girlie hand lol...
The esc, just above ambient :mrgreen: it was also ~28C yesterday so not
The cold weather I have been riding in last few months 35C
Forecast for today, officially summer stats December 1St
so Lilas like I'll be doing some hot weather riding sooner rather than later

KiM

Nice one mate, did you ride down Welshpool Road hill then? I'd be keen to hear of its performance riding up the hill, maybe on a different day ? :) Scary hill to go up though, when it sweeps around to the right and then left near the bottom and people are gunning it trying to get their momentum going.

I've noticed the flowers and crosses are nearly all on the side of the road going down though, so you should be right :? :shock:

So I guess you mean 200wH, riding 12km at an average of 45kph? Those are pretty good figures, about 17wH/km, my frockman gets about 25wH/km averaging about 32kph.

Yes i went down Welshpool rd hill, wouldn't be keen going up it there is a pile of flowers just around the first left bend where someones been killed :-S I think Crystal Brook rd would be safer it has a bicycle lane, jehu (Richard) rode up it no probs with his frock motor all the way from Armadale so wont be an issue getting up, just wont have much pack left by time i get back to there is all... ..20wH is what was on the Cycle Analyst used lil over 5ah out of the pack and yes averaged 45km/hr according to CA with 80km/hr on the stretch from bottom of hill to bird and fish center on welshpool rd (GPS certified to be correct speed FYI) :mrgreen:

KiM

Ok, now I get ya, 20wH/km is a good efficiency at that speed. Does Richard ride a Mac then? I remember him talking about getting a xlyte hs30 or something on the last group ride.

Crystalbrook road gets a fair but steeper than Welshpool and the corners are a lot tighter, so maybe still not what you would call a "safe" ride (for man or machine).

I've been riding my bike all over the place down here on the flats but I'm worried about killing my dd frockmaster up there ... I do have back-up controllers and even an old GM dd hub sitting here, so I need to try some hills riding and just be prepared to switch things out should my frock explode into a puff of powder. :oops: :)

Simon.

No Richard has a 9c mate, very very slow but its his daily commuter
goes well up the hills for what it is, its a high torque low speed wind i believe, he runs it on 44v LiPO
setup, manages Mundaring weir rd from the bridge at the bottom, to the roundabout at the top in Kala...
If he bumps it up to 66v she would go alot better obviously, but its nice and reliable and gets him to work each day as it is, plus, can get the gossip this arvo i believe he's started work on a new build too ;)

Forgot the Rugby World CuP match Aus V's NZ is on this arvo, perhaps Richard and I will cruise by the KalaMunDa PuB, instead of a left at the round-a-bout per usual, will make it a right straight to the pub LoL

catch on the 30th sico, lookin' forward to that ride too should be a blast tearing around the river past the city ooooh should be some other "nice" sites too :: wink :: 35C today hope its warm on the 30th god
bless the wiminez in 'dere' shortie shorts :p god bless the g-string :p :mrgreen: ;)

KiM

P.S Congrats to Casey Stoner World MotoGP Champion...5th straigh at Philip Island all on his 26th Birthday..

Sico,
I got a 2000 watt 9C slow wind, Direct drive from Hyena. Rode up Crystal brook, about 2 months ago. was about 20deg C at the time. motor got a littl warm, but not hot. controller was barely warm
Quite ok to ride I recon, fairly wide lanes, Dino guzlers dont move that fast up it either. :eek:

Richard

sico said:
Does Richard ride a Mac then? I remember him talking about getting a xlyte hs30 or something on the last group ride.

Crystalbrook road gets a fair but steeper than Welshpool and the corners are a lot tighter, so maybe still not what you would call a "safe" ride (for man or machine).

I've been riding my bike all over the place down here on the flats but I'm worried about killing my dd frockmaster up there ... I do have back-up controllers and even an old GM dd hub sitting here, so I need to try some hills riding and just be prepared to switch things out should my frock explode into a puff of powder. :oops: :)

Simon.

Hey KiM, Im quite surprised you don't overheat your motor at those speeds in AUS ! How many amps do you run? my 80-85 gets super super hot at only 170 peak amps, 50 cruising 18ºc outside, but that's bashing offroad. Do you use a Thud special motor along with the 2 speed? I fear damaged the chineeze windings crashing again and again :cry:
Time to rewind and sensorise!

Adam

HAHA yeah me too! but we haven't hit summer yet buddy, was only mid 20's yesterday when riding
anyhoot, i have the current limit on the RC_Cycle Analyst set to 160amp now
but thats obviously peaks, cruising along at 50km/hr it pulls
about ~35amp on flat roads...Just got back from a ride with with Richard, when
we got back he measured the windings on the Turnigy motor, with a Fluke
IR Thermometer, results Motor 65C and the ESC was 25C ambient temp haha
was 25C after ~15km ride only averaged 30-35km/hr though...was such a lovely late
afternoon ride sweet cooling air not alot of traffic, bring on summerz :)

KiM

AussieJester said:
motor temp was excellent by that I mean I could holds the hand
Yeah but your palms are hardened from years of friction burns :p

Good to hear the bike is going well mate - this must be a personal record if not a global one for the number of consecutive days a RC drive has run without failure :lol:
Must be nearly time for paint is it ?

Hyena said:
AussieJester said:
motor temp was excellent by that I mean I could holds the hand
Yeah but your palms are hardened from years of friction burns :p

oh ha ha ha aaaaah i get it, "friction burns" = due to wanking right?! ah ha ha aaahh too funny :roll: :p

Hyena said:
Good to hear the bike is going well mate - this must be a personal record if not a global one for the number of consecutive days a RC drive has run without failure :lol:
Must be nearly time for paint is it ?

Likely is, haven't had the need to pull it apart recently :p been riding it alot too 15-20km
a day....Seems though, i'm the only one NOT in a hurry to paint it...too much fun riding it Jay :lol:
I think i'll whack a cyclone 1500watt in the ol blue cruiser before i pull this one
apart, then i still have a rideable bike in the intrim.

Side Panels!!... OH BoY!, is the DoGMaN going to sleep better now :p :mrgreen:

Sorry to those wanting to see some flash carbon fiber (CF) i had all intentions
to do the side panels in CF, until i started playing with carboard templates
and grew to like the simplistic look that still allowed a peak
below to see the CF panel and mounting hardware, gear lever mechanism and ThudSTeR 8)
2 Speed... So, after 4 different templates were cut over the last week and a half, i decided
on this design-->

FILE0002.jpg

This is 2mm alumnium sheet, i covered the outer facing side with masking tape
to protect it from scratching, and to make marking out the template's shape easier..

FILE0004.jpg

As i said to RodGaH, i had these :: cough:: "Lazer cut" i.e 6in angle grinder and a cut off disk :mrgreen:

FILE0005.jpg

FILE0006.jpg

I had actually lined up with a mate to use his works bender to do the bending, but seeing it
was only 2mm, i ran the angle grinder along the reverse side of the 'bend line'
prior to clamping the ali between two pieces of wood in the vice and heaving on it...resulted
in a very neat crisp bend...then, the best moment of it all, removing the masking tape!

FILE0017.jpg

And no, the ali will not be remaing in its natural state :cry: one of three things will happen
it will either be painted the colour of the frame, the side panels used down the track
as a mold and/or plugs to make the exact thing from CF, OR they will be anodised along
with the remaining ali pieces...not sure yet OH, intrim i may fake it up with
some of the vinyl CY contact same as we have seen Matt.P use on the last 3 bikes
he put together, very resilient and looks the part..and at the very least will give me a
better indication if i would like them in 'real' CF... :: shrugs::

FILE0014.jpg

I bolted both of the panels together after cutting them and prior to bending, to 'match them' up
at least where they were both the same, the motor/drive ends of the panels differ slightly
i decided in case of a chain snapping (has happened to me before on motorcycles) i
would have a little 'insurance' against the flailing chain taking out the electronics-->

FILE0020.jpg

FILE0023.jpg

FILE0014.jpg

^^ would like to 'angle in' the lower section of this panel same as the other side but there is a
plastic project box directly behind it containg alot of wiring/connections so straight
it must be, the chain clearance is ~5mm..the other side however turned out nicely in respect to
directing air over the Castle Creation HV160-->

FILE0009.jpg

theres ~5mm clearance from side panel and the HV160 ESC, should get some nice
air flow directed right over the heatsink!...the Turnigy motor is thus left out in the breeze
also, to suck in the cooling breezezzz :)

I was concerned about the bus bars/connections being easily poked and proded the
angling in of the top of the panel nicely covers the connectors, will disperse light rain if ever caught out
BUT still leaves the aluminum angle with its lightening holes, visible...-->

FILE0025.jpg

looks neat i think :) and yes haha Hal, if your reading this, there will be some lightening holes added
to these panels, a row at least matching the ones on the angle will be done along the very top
of the panel...As can be seen the front of the panel is bent inwards
hopefully help a lil in the aero department?

FILE0007.jpg

With alot of the stainless steel fixtures still visible, i am keen to place an order at ProBolt
for some blue anodized alumnium cap screws and nuts to replace the stainless steel bolts/nuts
used now, not so much a weigh tthing as a 'wank factor' thing though i admit...

Shall keep those still reading the worklog updated for now i'm off for a ride :)

KiM

p.s 1.15PM today! i take ownership of my new WHEELCHAIR!!! 5k worth of the latest Quickie
chair from America! C9omplete with Synergy wheels (they cost ME $AU850 though ::sigh::)
I have the Aussie Tax payers to thank for the chair though hehe :) :mrgreen: hrmz...5k for a freakin
wheelchair frame has less then 200 bucks of aluminum in it... :roll: :lol:

Looks very tidy mate. Nice clean work as per the usual high standard :D

Resourseful and clever use of the angle grinder and wood bending those plates, came up very sharp.

I likey :mrgreen:

Awesome work as always Kim. Looks fantastic, I like how it has come together. Forget paint, clear coat the whole thing as it is. Ha ha or just ride it.

Maybe with how solid it has been, people will start to believe that RC setups are just as reliable as frocks if you aren't pushing there limits. Which many of us already know.

Clay

The bike looks great, and sounds like the performance is giving you a great deal of pleasure. I do have a question though, do you think the infineon controllers would hang together now if you used the cycle analyst to control the current the same way as you have done with the CC HV160 ? Keep up the good work I always look forward to updates to your thread .

AussieJester said:
Sorry to those wanting to see some flash carbon fiber (CF) i had all intentions
to do the side panels in CF, until i started playing with carboard templates
and grew to like the simplistic look that still allowed a peak
below to see the CF panel and mounting hardware, gear lever mechanism and ThudSTeR 8)
2 Speed... So, after 4 different templates were cut over the last week and a half, i decided
on this design-->

FILE0002.jpg

This is 2mm alumnium sheet, i covered the outer facing side with masking tape
to protect it from scratching, and to make marking out the template's shape easier..

FILE0004.jpg

As i said to RodGaH, i had these :: cough:: "Lazer cut" i.e 6in angle grinder and a cut off disk :mrgreen:

FILE0005.jpg

FILE0006.jpg

I had actually lined up with a mate to use his works bender to do the bending, but seeing it
was only 2mm, i ran the angle grinder along the reverse side of the 'bend line'
prior to clamping the ali between two pieces of wood in the vice and heaving on it...resulted
in a very neat crisp bend...then, the best moment of it all, removing the masking tape!

FILE0017.jpg

And no, the ali will not be remaing in its natural state :cry: one of three things will happen
it will either be painted the colour of the frame, the side panels used down the track
as a mold and/or plugs to make the exact thing from CF, OR they will be anodised along
with the remaining ali pieces...not sure yet OH, intrim i may fake it up with
some of the vinyl CY contact same as we have seen Matt.P use on the last 3 bikes
he put together, very resilient and looks the part..and at the very least will give me a
better indication if i would like them in 'real' CF... :: shrugs::

FILE0014.jpg

I bolted both of the panels together after cutting them and prior to bending, to 'match them' up
at least where they were both the same, the motor/drive ends of the panels differ slightly
i decided in case of a chain snapping (has happened to me before on motorcycles) i
would have a little 'insurance' against the flailing chain taking out the electronics-->

FILE0020.jpg

FILE0023.jpg

FILE0014.jpg

^^ would like to 'angle in' the lower section of this panel same as the other side but there is a
plastic project box directly behind it containg alot of wiring/connections so straight
it must be, the chain clearance is ~5mm..the other side however turned out nicely in respect to
directing air over the Castle Creation HV160-->

FILE0009.jpg

theres ~5mm clearance from side panel and the HV160 ESC, should get some nice
air flow directed right over the heatsink!...the Turnigy motor is thus left out in the breeze
also, to suck in the cooling breezezzz :)

I was concerned about the bus bars/connections being easily poked and proded the
angling in of the top of the panel nicely covers the connectors, will disperse light rain if ever caught out
BUT still leaves the aluminum angle with its lightening holes, visible...-->

FILE0025.jpg

looks neat i think :) and yes haha Hal, if your reading this, there will be some lightening holes added
to these panels, a row at least matching the ones on the angle will be done along the very top
of the panel...As can be seen the front of the panel is bent inwards
hopefully help a lil in the aero department?

FILE0007.jpg

With alot of the stainless steel fixtures still visible, i am keen to place an order at ProBolt
for some blue anodized alumnium cap screws and nuts to replace the stainless steel bolts/nuts
used now, not so much a weigh tthing as a 'wank factor' thing though i admit...

Shall keep those still reading the worklog updated for now i'm off for a ride :)

KiM

p.s 1.15PM today! i take ownership of my new WHEELCHAIR!!! 5k worth of the latest Quickie
chair from America! C9omplete with Synergy wheels (they cost ME $AU850 though ::sigh::)
I have the Aussie Tax payers to thank for the chair though hehe :) :mrgreen: hrmz...5k for a freakin
wheelchair frame has less then 200 bucks of aluminum in it... :roll: :lol:

Danny Mayes said:
Looks very tidy mate. Nice clean work as per the usual high standard :D

Resourseful and clever use of the angle grinder and wood bending those plates, came up very sharp.

I likey :mrgreen:

Cheers my D-MaN from NorthBridGE ;) you will getz to see it in person Saturday maybe
new gearing on her and your light frame i think you will have a nice EV-Grin when you
return from a blat hehe...incentive to get up here if we have the time can swap in the ThudSTeR
wound Turnigy see how much quicker and harder that is on the HV160 ;)
IIRC its got ~150Kv ...20kv higher than stock Turnigy...

flyinmonkie said:
Maybe with how solid it has been, people will start to believe that RC setups are just as reliable as frocks if you aren't pushing there limits. Which many of us already know.
Clay

Cheers my American/KiwI Monkey MaN :mrgreen: Yeah RC setups can be hella reliable
if you just want a commuter with a bit of oomph now and again, its when you push their
max limits constantly, their reliability becomes an issue...tame them down
to ~6kw peaks and they do well...thus far and they iz still alot of fun...
Richard asked me to accelerate to 50km/hr on the ride we went on last Friday
he was quite impressed by the acceleration, and i didnt have to change gear LoL...
So while more reliable it still has some get up and go!

Fizban said:
The bike looks great, and sounds like the performance is giving you a great deal of pleasure. I do have a question though, do you think the infineon controllers would hang together now if you used the cycle analyst to control the current the same way as you have done with the CC HV160 ? Keep up the good work I always look forward to updates to your thread .

Cheers matey and Yes & No ... not on a 50v setup the Infineon is poo IMO
i would/have blown a 12 fet not far out the driveway...Up it to 60v setup
and it has been shown by a couple that have raced these setups that they are close
to HV160 performance and alot more reliable
long as you dont cane the utter shit out of them constantly... Paul D got
first place in the Death Race using Turnigy motor and infineon controller running high voltage...

Cheers for the positive feedback fellas always appreciated, motivates one
to keep on going when boredom sets in LOL

KiM

p.s have my new wheelchair it is THE SHiT!!! sooooo light
and i want these wheels/rims/hubs on an ebike...D-MaN i think we
found the right hubs for the Cross 4 build
I'll start saving, since we will need 4 of the f*ckers LoL
I think GeeoOOF will have trouble matching the colour
of this chair for the frame though has that colour changing chameleon
thing goin' on hehe

Danny Mayes said:
AussieJester said:
found the right hubs for the Cross 4 build

Can't wait to have an ogle

i was wondering if you were going to go for a colour match :D He sure will...

I just went out and took a few pics of the chair Danny, the camera
actually pics up the colours well, although at a glance it looks like
metallic blue, then when you look closer you see the other flecks
of colour in it...

FILE0001.jpg

FILE0003.jpg

FILE0004.jpg

FILE0005.jpg

FILE0006.jpg

View attachment 1

I honestly thought of Luke when i ordered the single sided fork, know how much he LOVES
single sided forks and swing arms on motorcycles....not :mrgreen:

FILE0008.jpg

Very very very happy with it, i thought i might miss the old Quickie XTR
with the suspension, missed it for about a second, the time it took
to transfer from it to new chair...

Might Cya Saturday D-MaN :wink:

KiM

Hi AJ, looking good mate 8)

If you were asking for input on what to do with the side covers, ++anodising for mine. On your 'chair, as a taxpayer I don't mind chipping in to help out my fellow aussies so I'm glad you like it and it fits your needs. But chameleon paint, hmmm - perhaps I've seen to many crappy Commodores painted with it but ... everyone to their own I guess :lol:

Cheers,
GT

Back