Deska Board city surf

zerogee

1 W
http://www.deskaboard.com

Looks like these guys got their crowd funding. Nice looking board. The board reminds me of my Outback MountainBoard except way lighter, way lower, and more flexy. The steering looks different too. From the limited video it seems to behave similarly to my Outback when carving. The way the back wheel seems to break out. I would love to see more video of it in action (windsurf, kite, city, on different surfaces). Who will be the first to convert it to electric? :D

Looks awesome. ..
Just checked and i have an extra sentilion lying around... and looks really cool will takea better look in my office...but it l9oks like a great candidate. ..

edit: The motormounts might be tricky to weld on.. but probably doable....
however on the topside view the board looks wide as a Table!
The turning radius on this must be horrible.. might want to take a look at some riding vids before i make up my mind...

On a side note this can't be an american company... There are several hot skinly clad babes smothered all over the boards, sexying up the Deska... looks tasteful and cool... its just something that doesnt currently go with american political correctedness..LOL
View attachment 1
ScreenHunter_59 Dec. 15 09.35.jpg
ScreenHunter_60 Dec. 15 09.38.jpg

Back