e bike wheelie assist

Greendog

100 W
:bolt: Is this new or just new to me , wheelies much like burnouts in a car are very fun but also very dumb ,
pushing a car past its level of grip , and in bikes case removing the only wheel that steers by lifting it :) look like a badass if all goes well more like dumbass if not (simon cowell) :wink: but even saying that it would sweet to get my bike to self level when pulling wheelies, its a safety feature to as it stops the bike tipping you of the back, :mrgreen: like this bike 52dbd1c94bdc81e4d9d408adcb6bb4f1--cars-motorcycles-transportation.jpg
Audi has debuted an e-bike, complete with a smartphone-controlled immobilizer "bike lock" and a Segway-inspired "wheelie mode".audi-ebike-561x316.jpg

Sketch Coleman who created hubsink and his crf-e motorcycle just announced his 4th version of the Wheelie Box.box1-561x604.jpg add this to the list of parts Id like but cant afford then :mrgreen:

That is old tech already. A wheelie limiter had equipped some motorcycles since the last century. 4 years ago, Honda, Yamaha and BMW had shown self balancing motorcycles that can park without a stand, or follow you like a pet. Honda is selling a riding assist-e, and the Chinese are selling a self balancing kids bike for 250$.

Yeah, i remember the S1000RR had something like the for a while now. God i want one of those but I don't trust myself enough

self balancing kids bike with front wheel flywheel seems bit gimmicky but the Honda is awesome https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mWsBRgq7pk8 :mrgreen:

Oh, man, hopefully the thief will make the next Darwin awards list. And meanwhile back to the OP's topic... when are we gonna see e-bikes with 3 axis IMUs, off road traction settings, and cornering ABS?? ;)

HK12K said:
It got stolen I believe.

Oh Dang!

ZeroEm said:
I was just looking for it.
Deathbike Stolen

Yeah that’s very unfortunate!

raylo32 said:
Oh, man, hopefully the thief will make the next Darwin awards list.

Yeah let’s Hope so! Lol maybe the thief will drive the death bike with no helmet 🤭

Back