EasyTry 26" Electric Mountain bike Help

Lucifer

100 W
Hi all,

I have been given an Easytry 26" Electric Mountain Bike. It's obviously been in nasty accident. I can probably do all the mechanical repairs without any problem, but as there are a lot, I would like to make sure this will eventually work so would prefer to address the electrics first. I got the battery to work and power up a handlebar display, but apart from that it wont do anything. Any chance anyone has a wiring diagram for one of these, or even a generic wiring diagram that might help me trouble shoot it.

This isn't urgent, it's a bit of a long term project atm, but thought I would try to collect whatever data I can.

I tried the supplier, twice no reply. Which appears not unusual for this industry based on my very limited experience.

Keith

Keith

If it has a hubmotor, check the wiring at the axle exit--it's often damaged in collisions/scrapes/falls, and can breeak connections or short them together or both. If phases shorted to anythingg (each ohter, frame, hall signals, etc) it often damages FETs in the controller, or the controller's MCU or LVPS, etc.

Back