Ebike 7000W project

20150226_142405.jpg

20150226_142336.jpg

20150226_142329.jpg

20150226_142314.jpg

holy sh*t! :shock: one of the most professional looking builds i have ever seen. how does it ride? i bet its a monster with that motor. congrats on such a beautiful build and somehow still maintaining a bicycle like appearance (in my opinion) while cramming in such monster performance. i think this is the way electric bikes are heading - high performance and somewhere in between a (low powered) e bike and an electric motorcycle. hopefully in the future i will be able to make a similar build (possibly using a mars me907). i have some CAD drawings in the works but might make some changes after seeing your bike :D

*Subscribed*
Looks great. Looking forward to even more info, pics and videos.

Nice dimes too! peanut butter and jealous!

Looking awesome, will be keen to understand how well the belt drive holds, hope it goes well.

toula.tomas said:

Not to derail this insane thread of custom built ebike perfection, but is that beatle a '63? Also: sick MG. Your "yeah. I work on projects" is showing!

About time someone put the motor inboard on one of those things.
The high power hub motors are just a very bad idea.
The few I have ridden are a death trap with all that unsprung weight in the back wheel wanting to buck you off.
I think this design is far better. Nice attention to detail too. Well done.

This bike is sick and the roads you take are beautyfull for this bike.
5kw max?
faster in the city as a car :lol:
Al the people in the vid....they are looking wtf :shock:

This shows the wonders of mid drive, torque city! And without a chain it seems quiet. I'd be worries someone's gunna walk out from a tree at the wrong moment ! Love to see a review video too. U have the water cooled version motor ?

i'm too scared programated more power to this bike because the power is suffcient . and i haven't bike with wathercalled motor it's awesome idea and in winter i buikd this monstrum. my next wathercalled bike project was been 10kw+ in my head is more and more plans because with time is wrong.

Back