Em3ev Question

Nightstone

100 mW
I put an order in with them late last week. Any idea what their normal response time on orders is? Secondly there was a mention of having to manually capture funds off of Paypal ( Never heard of that before ). Lastly I did choose DHL for shipping. Any ideas on how long that takes?

I'm used to buying from vendors in china... Mostly small stuff. shipping and processing all depends on the vendor.

Anyways... Did not want to bother Em3ev with an email so posted here.

Thanks
NS

Jon NCal said:
Bother them with email. That is part of their job, ie customer service.

Its not at an email point lol... just trying to get an idea what others have experienced time wise.

NS

Normally if you order a battery, it takes them 1 week to make it and shipping takes a week.
Last week I ordered and asked for a quote for shipping they didn't answer so I sent them a email and they told me they were sorry and that they had Internet problem in there building when I sent my order since then they have answered all of my email under 24h

I just placed an order on Sunday and got the shipping confirmation today. That was just a controller, so a battery probably takes a bit longer.

Thanks for the replies. Heard from them this AM. Order should be shipped by end of this week. So hopefully I will get the order in a week and a half. Its 2 bbshd kits.

One bike is already here and put together. Second bike gets here today as well as the batteries. If all goes well I will have two electric bikes in two weeks or so.

NS

Just posting a follow up. All went well with my order. The motors are installed and working well. Awesome motors... Loads of power. Moves my 6' 210 butt along with authority. EM3EV was great to order from. Would do so again.

NS

I have recently buy three complete kits with the 30Q cells in the case of alloy and it was everything ok don't worry

A couple of years ago, I put a battery on one order, and a bunch of other things on another. The multiple parts order came in about a week, and the battery came in about a week and a half. Never had a problem with any of the parts I ordered from them.

I also now have a lot of parts from Luna, no issues with any parts from them.

Spring and summer are by far the busiest times of the year for ebike parts vendors (also Christmas), so...that could affect response times too.

Back