Everything you ever wanted to know about BionX...

Any word on accessing the 3773 parameter with the new firmware? Mine says 3.4 - 3.2 cold be unlocked, but 3.4 must have a different method.

Can changing the wheel circumference help?

Raising speed Limit from 25km/h to Max Speed on Late 2009 Bionx Rev 4.0

Menu 3773 on these systems is set in firmware to 25km/h Hi=Speed 1 = On, and can't be changed by owner. However knowing that 1 mile=1 km/1.6 you can effectively raise the speed limit to its maximum in two steps. 1. Divide your tire circumference in mm by 1.6 and put that number into Code 3771. It will automatically go into 2005. 2. Change Menu 2001 to KM. Numbers on console will now read out actual mph even though units will be in km. This will give you your maximum speeds. Mph, distance, and ave. mph, will now be accurate. The system will think you are going 20 km/h but you will actually be going 20 mph. Or it will think you are going 30 km/h bu actually it will be 30 mph.

There is no way I yet know of that will allow you to do this in the pure metric system. If you have a PL500 Rev 400, be aware that Menu 2002 should not be set higher than 20 and Regenerative breaking level 4 should not be used. If they are the motor will overheat and may burn out!

Hello Guys

I just want to tell you to be worry.
Some code if they are not into the BionX user guide, there reason for it.

As per exemple the code 5000 is not totally a ''reset'' It's in fact changing your system to an European version, lock at 25km/h and the throttle can't be use anynore.

Before doing any of those code, you should contact your BionX daeler. They should know if you can use it, or not and why. If they don't know on front, they can contact BionX directly to ask.

Your BionX friend!

Back