Free energy machine

@realmikel70 has messaged me saying he’s writing the manual for how to make a free energy device. It seems made of only capacitors, an inductor, switches, and a bulb. Here’s the video he posted to me showing it in action:​

OVS | Video Detail

It’s an MIT vid but he says they don’t realize they’re making free energy as current circulates from capacitors to inductor.

And the pic he posted to explain how it works. He says there’s a bolt or nut being pulled to the coil.

Here’s the patent:

He tells me I’m not smart enough to understand how it works so I’m hoping he can explain here and one of you will understand and then we can all have free energy.

..if we don’t get killed first, like the guy who made the water powered car who he told me was killed by the military, or no it was investors it turns out.
@realmikel70 knows this water car also works and the 3 experts who were called as witnesses at the fraud trial missed something. Hopefully mikel will say here what it was

Attachments

• 1C48ECD0-AB9C-4043-82F3-8ED04EDEFBDF.png
    1C48ECD0-AB9C-4043-82F3-8ED04EDEFBDF.png
    3 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Here’s the patent:
The video has nothing to do with the patent, and the water powered car has nothing to do with either.

The patent will not work because the energy required to create the magnetic field will ALWAYS be greater than the energy that can be harvested from the magnetic field.

The video is just a demonstration of inductance. Nothing new there.

@JackFlorey agreed
Maybe he’ll come back and explain it all.

He wrote me thinking I would be interested in his free energy device based on a thread in which I wrote I believe energy could be harvested from a magnetic field similarly to how it’s gotten from a gravitational field when a satellite slingshots off different planets deep into space. This seems possible. The planets and their fields are there for harvesting if somehow they were tethered and hooked up to a generator. A daunting grandiose challenge.

A magnetic field on the other hand can be gotten from small amounts of mass, which makes it more practical, and has the added advantage that magnetic fields can be directed. Magnet fields could be harvested, then the field redirected so could pull the magnets apart using less energy.. repeat.

Just like utilizing the planets and their gravitational field is a simple purely mechanical operation this would be the same with the magnets and their fields.

Maybe the two fields could be used in tandem

I know there’s no free lunch but maybe this isn’t asking for free lunch. Why wouldn’t this work?

Last edited:
The free energy you seek..
Is the energy you wasted..
Just looking for it.

A magnetic field on the other hand can be gotten from small amounts of mass, which makes it more practical, and has the added advantage that magnetic fields can be directed. Magnet fields could be harvested, then the field redirected so could pull the magnets apart using less energy.. repeat.
Nope. The energy you get out of the system is always less than the energy you put into it.

Now, you could use this as a way to generate electrical energy from mechanical. But there are easier ways to build a generator.

Just like utilizing the planets and their gravitational field is a simple purely mechanical operation this would be the same with the magnets and their fields.

Right. And in doing so it slows down the planet an infinitesimal amount. In fact, it changes the planet's total energy in direct proportion to the amount of energy added to the spacecraft.

There's no free lunch.

Nope. The energy you get out of the system is always less than the energy you put into it.

Now, you could use this as a way to generate electrical energy from mechanical. But there are easier ways to build a generator.

Right. And in doing so it slows down the planet an infinitesimal amount. In fact, it changes the planet's total energy in direct proportion to the amount of energy added to the spacecraft.

There's no free lunch.
Yea i know it slows down the planet and energy lost is in direct proportion to what the satellite gains.

The magnetic field unlike the gravitational field seems to be in effect capable of being shut on and off as a magnet is reoriented. There are no functioning magnet motors. it’s surprising it’s not possible based on the characteristics of a permanent magnet

Last edited:
The magnetic field unlike the gravitational field seems to be in effect capable of being shut on and off as a magnet is reoriented.
Yes, that's how motors and generators work.
There are no functioning magnet motors. it’s surprising it’s not possible based on the characteristics of a permanent magnet
I have literally dozens. What a strange thing to post on a forum dedicated, in part, to vehicles that use permanent magnet motors.

Thought u were being sarcastic.

With being able to block or redirect the field with permanent magnets by simply angling them or using other magnets to redirect their field it seems a magnet motor (the perpetual motion kind) would be easy to make. Of course there’s no free lunch and everyone is quick to say it .. but none the less I will have to try. Wish someone could dissuade me so I’m not wasting my time

@realmikel70 has messaged me saying he’s writing the manual for how to make a free energy device. It seems made of only capacitors, an inductor, switches, and a bulb. Here’s the video he posted to me showing it in action:​

OVS | Video Detail

It’s an MIT vid but he says they don’t realize they’re making free energy as current circulates from capacitors to inductor.

And the pic he posted to explain how it works. He says there’s a bolt or nut being pulled to the coil.

Here’s the patent:

He tells me I’m not smart enough to understand how it works so I’m hoping he can explain here and one of you will understand and then we can all have free energy.

..if we don’t get killed first, like the guy who made the water powered car who he told me was killed by the military, or no it was investors it turns out.
@realmikel70 knows this water car also works and the 3 experts who were called as witnesses at the fraud trial missed something. Hopefully mikel will say here what it was
This patent looks like some sort of weird self-driven magnetic pendulum, and there's no way that it's actually generating any energy.

"Free" energy from gravitational forces can be harvested by taking advantage of the tidal action of sea water.

Magnetic fields are probably too weak. You'd probably have to put more energy in than you'd get out. It would be like using your finger to turn the north needle on a compass south then letting go. There's no reciprocating energy to utilize.

Otherwise, why not pick the low-hanging fruit of capturing energy from that big giant isotropic fusion reactor in the sky? (Solar, wind, and waves.)

"Free" energy from gravitational forces can be harvested by taking advantage of the tidal action of sea water..

Otherwise, why not pick the low-hanging fruit of capturing energy from that big giant isotropic fusion reactor in the sky? (Solar, wind, and waves.)
Equipment for use in seawater is notoriously expensive and high maintenance. This has turnd out to be the downfall of many of the tidal power generation projects.
And, as with many of the alternative power options,… it is not continuous !
Solar…. Intermittent, and variable. At best only functions 50% of the time , hence requires serious storage or back up to provide dependable power.
Wind… intermittent and unpredictable, again requiring immense storage, huge overbuild of capacity, and ultimately a dispatchable back up to be considered a primary generator.
All of these options have been tried and proven to increase the cost of electricity to the consumers.

Equipment for use in seawater is notoriously expensive and high maintenance. This has turnd out to be the downfall of many of the tidal power generation projects.
And, as with many of the alternative power options,… it is not continuous !
Solar…. Intermittent, and variable. At best only functions 50% of the time , hence requires serious storage or back up to provide dependable power.
Wind… intermittent and unpredictable, again requiring immense storage, huge overbuild of capacity, and ultimately a dispatchable back up to be considered a primary generator.
All of these options have been tried and proven to increase the cost of electricity to the consumers.
Not true.

So far wave generated electricity has been limited to test projects (and this thread is about possibilities). Engineering can figure out the problems just as engineers figured out how to generate and distribute fossil-fueled energy back in the day.

As soon as we shut down a coal-fired plant here in New Mexico our power bill went DOWN. No longer a need to fuel and maintain that behemoth.

Wind and solar are proving to be cheaper to permit, construct, and maintain than fossil fuel power plants - that's why they're going up all over the place. There are some loan guarentees for the people doing it, but I wouldn't call that a subsidy. Certainly not subsidized like the fossil fuel industry.

It's proving to be profitable. Here in New Mexico RIGHT NOW wind, solar, and geothermal are producing anywhere between 30 and 60% of the power that we use. That number keeps going up.

I agree that there has to be a more consistent "backbone" source of power, but it doesn't have to be fossil fuel generated. Nuclear comes to mind, but they're also working on electricity storage - whatever form that may take. Test projects have already been successful using batteries.

If you think that anthropogenic climate change isn't real, then the people that you're listening to are lying to you.

that patents a fun read :D

Ive always toyed with "free" energy devices, mainly of the raidowave harvesting type. They dont create free energy, they harvest it.

with minimal results, i began to wonder why it worked but only barely. mW to 1/10th of watts of power.

my surmation was the issue is to do with combining seperate frequencies of radiowave energy within one antenna/system. when you do so they all cancel each other out and you get minimal power output.

i found you could increase results by tuning several seperate systems to harvest from several different frequencies and combining their outputed power at the end. However.....to harvest all frequencies.....you need a hell of a lot of antennas.

or some kind of magical electrical signal sorting sieve type antenna.

energy cant be created or destroyed. so if this doohicky does actually work....its yoinking its extra power from somewhere, if it cant explain that simple thing (where is this extra power coming from) its proabably BS.

judging by that exponential curve on input volatge vs output efficeincy graph, they should of aplied for a UK patent, where we have 240v mains voltage :p

Two years ago I retired from working 31 years as a lab manager at a university dept of electrical engineering.
One of the front desk secretaries (excuse me: administrative assistant!) who I didn't get along with so well, would refer to me the occasional person who'd walk in with some free energy scheme, wanting help from a student or professor to build a prototype.
There would be plans involving coils, magnets, levers, motors driving alternators etc., and I'd have to burst their bubble.

The first step to truly free energy involves threading a camel through the eye of a needle!

It seems these days every study out there shows wind or solar being cheaper.
.if so, why is it that every country that has significantly introduced wind and solar as a primary generation source, have seen their RETAIL. COST of electricity increase in line with the % of RE ?
EG:- Germany, UK, Australia,….and in the US ,..California !
Understand the difference between cost of Generation, and the full cost of reliable supply.

You got me looking up the reason for higher costs of electricity in places where solar and wind have a higher share of production.

“If 100 percent of demand can be met with wind, solar and nuclear, which have very low generation costs, the price of power can be very low or even negative — this happened during the spring of 2020, when electricity demand was low and renewable energy production was high.

But when the expected demand exceeds the supply capable of being generated by clean power, costly fossil fuels have to be used to meet demand, and the price of power is pegged to that value. That's why the spike in natural gas costs is bad news for power prices.”
- Why Europe’s electricity is so expensive

Everywhere seems to say the same and the root cause of the electricity price increase is high oil and natural gas prices. No?

Last edited:
Back