freeride home

standfast

100 W
I have the bike done for about a year now and I finally put a gopro on to capture my ride home from work. You might need to switch the player to 720p in youtube to get clearer video. The auto feature on youtube is forcing it to 360. Probably because the massive amount of movement in the detailed background.

[youtube]eRY71m38z9s[/youtube]
20150607_221243_resized_zpszwd042ef.jpg

20160712_193036_zpspe0kp05d.png

That looks like a fun track! you get to ride that on the way home everyday? :mrgreen:

That looks awesome. Where did you get the seat btw? Also, what are those tires? :D

Lucky for you not to have to contend with other trail users. In a lot of places, you'd have some slower company on a trail that nice.

Do you ever get hurt before you get home? It seems like you combined speed and limited visibility in some places such that any surprise would be an unwelcome surprise.

Chalo said:
Lucky for you not to have to contend with other trail users. In a lot of places, you'd have some slower company on a trail that nice.

Do you ever get hurt before you get home? It seems like you combined speed and limited visibility in some places such that any surprise would be an unwelcome surprise.
One could always invest in one of these:
http://www.lifealert.com/
:lol:

Wicked trail,wicked Ebike 8)

Back