Help Identify Vehicle

csmarr

100 mW
This vehicle was spotted near Cleveland, Ohio on August 2, 2015 by my son. Can anyone help identify it? The naca duct makes me think it might be a scooter engine, but it was really quiet. It is not an Acabion or a Zerotracer and an image trace on Google is useless. I thought it was nicely done and wanted to share.

Attachments

• redjetson.jpg
    redjetson.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 439
Google is useless only to those who are DAUNTED.

Just one of 347. Designed by the infamous Jim Bede, I don't know if there's been nearly so many deaths in his cars as in his planes. You might notice the resemblance to the BD5 series, especially the jet. I imagine the Honda 250cc got up to 75mpg, the 1100cc Goldwing engine got whatever they did back in the 80's. I imagine at least once someone drove an Owosso Pulse to the theater to see 'Top Gun.' From what I've ever known of it, owners thought of it more as a toy than as transportation, how many movies has this thing been in? I just wonder how you saw one running around.

I think this is the one that has the VIN that people mistake for a GM product, there was a controversy over that a decade ago. The owner who received it with that number was being accused, etc.

Thank you, Dauntless! I may have seen a picture before many years ago. I just thought it was too cleanly done to be a one-off. My son snapped the picture on his way home from getting gas. I didn't see it myself. I would have taken several blurry pictures instead of one good one.

Back