Hi everyone, is anyone interested in blogging about Ebike?

HappyRun

100 µW
As the title says, we are an electric bike brand currently looking for blog writers for long-term cooperation. We want to work with someone who is passionate about e-bikes and understands the e-bike space, being sensitive to hot topics in the e-bike space.

We mainly need to write some popular science knowledge about electric bikes or blog articles on hot topics. Is anyone interested in this?

That's a pretty good rate compared to what some blogs pay FYI for anyone interested.

We pay per article, ranging from $30 to $50 depending on the level of expertise.
Or do you have any suitable friends to recommend?
Only one that comes to mind is Amberwolf who is a mod here. Neptronix would make a good one too. There are a few others here that would be great also.

Only one that comes to mind is Amberwolf who is a mod here. Neptronix would make a good one too. There are a few others here that would be great also.
I checked, Amberwolf seems to be absent for a while...:cry:

I am capable of really good writing but.. in my day job i make a lot more money doing web development/design/server administration/IT/management.. sorry, i'm above the pay grade for this task!

Wish you the best in finding that person, there's a lot of people out of work lately so i think if you get the job enough exposure you will find one.

I am capable of really good writing but.. in my day job i make a lot more money doing web development/design/server administration/IT/management.. sorry, i'm above the pay grade for this task!

Wish you the best in finding that person, there's a lot of people out of work lately so i think if you get the job enough exposure you will find one.
Ours is a part-time job. If you are suddenly free or interested one day, please feel free to contact us at any time. If you know a friend who is suitable for this, you are welcome to recommend it to us. 🌹

spinningmagnets writes for ElectricBike.com

I would love to do anything for money. But I no write so good. Wondering if I should get some help from Artificial intelligence?

I do like to draw pictures.
Glad to hear you're interested, please check out our conversation. :)

Back