How many Gold Coast QLD riders do we have here?

trevc2

100 W
Hey guys,

As the topic states, how many Gold Coast QLD ES members are around? I know of at least a few, and no doubt there's more of you lurking or silently building/riding your bikes :) It would be great if more of us could keep in contact for swapping parts, local knowledge of trails/shortcuts, etc. No doubt many of us have collected ebike parts that could save someone placing overseas orders, etc.

Anyone interested in an informal get group ride sometime? Are we too spread out? Are we too lazy to organise it? Some racing could be fun too, if we could find a nice empty location that's suitable.

I know there's a few Brisbane members too, which are of course welcome, but commuting between GC<->Bris is never fun. Lets start out by listing our rough locations.

Me - Near Mermaid Beach. My pack is 24s/8ah, 35k range max if I don't push it too hard. 20-25k of more aggressive riding.
Ossielocal - Ashmore

Edit: thread suck without photos, so here's a random:
fZRgxFd.jpg

How about this thread... ;)

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=35316

Yeah, that thread's a bit dominated by Brisbane people/events. I've seen more GC people around ES and was hoping having our own could help them find their way to it :) Gold Coast and Bris are still 2hrs apart by train, and driving sometimes isn't much better.

rp3 said:
How about this thread... ;)

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=35316

Gday trevc2, im keen for a ride some time a friend from brissy showed me the link ..im at ashmore.
On my phone ill add a pic tomorrow.

Ossielocal said:
Gday trevc2, im keen for a ride some time a friend from brissy showed me the link ..im at ashmore.
On my phone ill add a pic tomorrow.
Great, added to the list. I've seen a least a couple of c-lytes with holes drilled in 'em around, so there must be more of us :)

That many of us? You guys shy? :)

Here's a vid from yesterday, very windy but had several stretches of empty highway to play with:
[youtube]qH5fyKmj49c[/youtube]
Managed to puff one of my Nanotech's, which is sad because now I'm back to using my Zippy Flightmax pack which sags and doesn't have nearly as much punch off the line.

Back