How QUICKLY was your Cyclone Mid Drive delivered IN THE MAIL

MadRhino said:
The question is: how fast and how long did it run before the fail? :roll:

Before their chain breaks you mean ;)
Or their hose clamp breaks ;)
Or their plastic zip tie breaks ;)

I know thats what you mean.

I dont know about delivered, do you mean from the box? but my standard 1200w controller got me to 67 kph on the flat at around 1800watts

Yes I mean the shipping.
I changed the title to make it even more clearer.

I am too old to want to go fast on a bicycle. 60kph is about where my comfort level is for brief time. Speedy on steep hills is want I want.

If they send it air and I can get this in about a week, I'll be happy. If its 2 weeks, then ok whatever. Monday September 4 is a holiday in Canada and the US, no mail movement. Tuesday September 5th I'd be stoked.

markz said:
Yes I mean the shipping.
I changed the title to make it even more clearer.

I am too old to want to go fast on a bicycle. 60kph is about where my comfort level is for brief time. Speedy on steep hills is want I want.
Build a better bike then. I am 70 yrs old and at 60kmh, I leave the handlebar and look behind. :twisted:

I got mine from Sick Bike Parts, took about a week, if I remember it right.
However, that was over a year ago, I have no idea what their turnaround time is at the moment. I am very pleased with Sick Bike Parts and Pablo's support.

MadRhino said:
I leave the handlebar and look behind. :twisted:
No I am about half your age and I wouldnt do that, I'd be too scared.

Apex said:
I got mine from Sick Bike Parts, took about a week, if I remember it right.
However, that was over a year ago, I have no idea what their turnaround time is at the moment. I am very pleased with Sick Bike Parts and Pablo's support.
I see SBP has the items available, maybe I should have purchased from them.
http://sickbikeparts.com/electric-shifter-kit-shiftelectrikit-3000w/
Its about $20 more expensive then Cyclone TW, but SBP is in the USA.
I should have purchased it from SBP. No clear address, just a 206 area code, Washington State.
Damn, that is soooo close to where Im at, so so close. Talking easily a few days and I woulda been riding it.
Shipping is half the price too, they charge $48. Would have saved $70, and gotten it quicker. Now I know.

I will buy the C3K from SBP for sure. But now I wait for the C4K.

markz said:
MadRhino said:
I leave the handlebar and look behind. :twisted:
No I am about half your age and I wouldnt do that, I'd be too scared.

Not so much a matter of age, it is more about MILEage. :wink:
It is also about trust, when you know that your bike is going straight without you steering it. Then, coasting at 60kmh does make you feel that you are almost stopped when you are coming from 110 kmh.

Fear is subjective. It Is normal to be scared of doing a downhill backflip jump, until you did a few by mistake and realized it doesn't hurt that much. :D

I ordered the complete Elite bike on July 5th, has not shipped yet. Paco emailed my tracking number a few days ago, but the package has not been dropped off yet. Apparently there is problems manufacturing the frame, but he is giving me a longer warranty, and upgrading the controller to compensate.

Back