How2 Balance Phase current with 2 motors?

Anyone know of anyone who offers Live Video Chat assistance for a fee for Ebike help with GRin parts?

I have a 40 Grinfeon controller and a crystalyte ufo 1500
and a phaserunner and a 8t gmac connected to my CA3.4
using the higo splitter cable from grin, with a couple JST adapters to make it work.

and i dont know how to change the phase current to balance the motor output.

and when i connected the both, and hit the throttle they both went, albeit the crsystalyte slower.
but when i tried turning the pedals and using the pedal assist, it wouldn't let me turn the pedals, the Gmac motor would resist and didn't allow the pedals to turn.

I saw in the 2wd video from Justin that i must halve the Rshunt value.

my PR is 1.00 mOhm and the 40 amp Grinfeon is 2.46 i believe (its on the top of controller i can't quite recall)
so i would take the sum of those two value's divide them in half and enter that as the Rshunt value in the CA3 once theyre both connected?

I just realized i have had the rshunt value set to 1.00 the whole time even though the grinfeon says 2.something. hope that wasn't bad.

I also accidentally pulled the speed/thermal JSt connector off of the adapter cable from my phaserunner to the the GMac. but its not really necessary no? I can run it without it until i can crimp it again?

Thanks everyone!

Back