I wonder if anyone knows of a diagram to upgrade a razor EcoSmart to the lithium ion battery a 36 volt 16ah

lanejohn9089

1 µW
I wonder if anyone knows of a diagram to upgrade a razor EcoSmart to the lithium ion battery a 36 volt 16ah.
There's a good video on YouTube where a man is upgrading it for his daughter but I can't quite figure out how the battery charges. It looks like that unused connection from the controller is going to the charge input of the lithium ion battery but I'm not sure. I'm not really sure who to ask but I saw your post here and I just joined. I know you haven't done that upgrade yet. I appreciate anything you can offer or if you can point me in the right direction. I have two razor ecosmarts using those very heavy batteries and it appears the lithium-ion battery will speed up the scooter a little too. Thank you very much

I wonder if anyone knows of a diagram to upgrade a razor EcoSmart to the lithium ion battery a 36 volt 16ah.
There's a good video on YouTube where a man is upgrading it for his daughter but I can't quite figure out how the battery charges. It looks like that unused connection from the controller is going to the charge input of the lithium ion battery but I'm not sure. I'm not really sure who to ask but I saw this post here and I just joined. I appreciate anything you can offer or if you can point me in the right direction. I have two razor ecosmarts using those very heavy lead acid batteries and it appears the lithium-ion battery will speed up the scooter a little too. Thank you very much

I meant to add this photo of the lithium ion battery I want to use. It has a separate charger cable from its output cable which is different than the lead acid battery connection in the razor EcoSmart. This is the only part that has to be changed in the EcoSmart I understand. Thank you for any help anyone can offer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-10_184122.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-10_184122.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 45
Here is a very detailed video that may point you in the right direction. It’s a long video, but good information there. Try to bear with it.

Back