(iZip Zuma) vs (Pedego Cruiser) vs (Prodeco Phantom X)

Question on the Currie iZip Zuma:

Judging by the photos, it looks like you cannot change the height of the seat all the way down as far as it can go, because of the rack. Am I correct?

I plan on using a larger seat like the Cloud 9, and I am more comfortable with a low sitting position.

stevew99 said:

Judging by the photos, it looks like you cannot change the height of the seat all the way down as far as it can go, because of the rack. Am I correct?

I plan on using a larger seat like the Cloud 9, and I am more comfortable with a low sitting position.

I have no problem dropping the seat all the way down on the floor model in our retail store. Even if your Cloud 9 seat is bigger than the stock seat, if you shift it fully forward on the seat post you shouldn't have any problems...

ecowheelz said:
stevew99 said:

I have no problem dropping the seat all the way down on the floor model in our retail store. Even if your Cloud 9 seat is bigger than the stock seat, if you shift it fully forward on the seat post you shouldn't have any problems...

Thanks!

I read there were some issues with the step through frame on the IZIP Zuma. Have they been resolved? I'm a 215 lbs male, would that frame be OK for me?

Currie has been using a different frame manufacturer for a couple years now, and has changed the design, so that old shaking problem is gone now.

Back