KT 36/48 V controller 1000W

vasonyg

1 µW
Hi,
I have checked the hub motor phases and the Hall sensors, with a tester already, it looked fine. The throttle test is also Ok. Only the test's " controller" part is questionable, because there are 6 leds A-A, B-B, C-C and 4 are lighting up, but A-A do not. (I do not have a led in the middle of the ring for 5V, it is separate and OK) I have tried to chek the 11 mosfets with a multimeter's diode test.They all show ohm values, the +mosfets give sound also, if multimeters black wire is on the ground of the mosfet and red is on the red wire of the controller which intends to connect to battery. What does this mean? Im not sure 100% that my mosfet test was full or successful. My ebike motor stopped working, giving throttle the motor reacted with a pause several times than ceased to work. Getting down a slope I heard some noise from the wheel .But later the wheel spinned normal. Do somebody know a PC base program which can analyse the controller?

These testers are so poorly documented that the only way to tell how they work is to put them on a known good controller, and watch the LED pattern. Then put them on your controller and see what pattern appears. But if you had two controllers, you could easily tell if the motor works and if one controller is bad.

But I would say that if you have one like this, and the two AA LED's don't light up, it means those MOSFET's are not firing. Try swapping the phase wires, like blue and green. Then if another pair of LED's don't light, it means the tester is working and confirms that the controller is blown up. With a good controller, these LED's usually flash in a pattern for one revolution.

tester1.jpg

Back