Lelectric 48v 10ah battery pack what cells ?

999zip999

100 TW
I opened the pack it is 2p 13s of purple cells. Anybody know the cell inside ? The BMS went out. The cells are all the same voltage.
I just wanted to know what cells these are?
I've seen these at battery hookup for sale 40 on a pallet so they must have common problems.
03BCEA5JP0788
+9651101785-
These are the printed number on the purple sleeves I'm trying to figure out how many amps they can do ?

Doc I believe you are spot on. Because you agree with me. You know how people work. So I would need two of these for a decent battery.. he's been trying to give them to me for free but when I went and picked them up he just said going to be worse something. I said yeah they can be fixed but you can't sell them through your ebike company you might be able to use them in your rentals but then you couldn't sell your rental with that battery in it you can't tell me what to do well then you responsible no the guy who rebuilt it is that's why I won't rebuild you a battery.
I don't know where it came from but I guess from a little folding bike. So 350 watt or 500 w motor at 48 volt.

Back