Lion Smart BMS any similar solution an market?

Centurio

10 mW
Hi all,

Looking for a BMS 20S approx 100A - 150A and not really chineese, I found the smart BMS form Lion Smart. The right of the picture belongs to them. I took a Screenshot to ask if someone knows of a similar solution. They did not respond to my request some days ago.

I like the Idea to not have all the current passing the BMS. The abilitiy to switch realais if there is an undervoltage detected is really nice. Same could be for overcurrent if desired. I would go with a fuse instid of current mesure. The focus can be set on cell monitoring an balancing. I think it's the most important and development costs should go in this part of the BMS. Wheter there is a CAN Bus or not is not that important too.

For me the undervoltage and odervoltage (during charging) combined with the realy and precharge function are most important. Does someone know if a product like this exists or how it is called?

Blockschaltbild-Batteriemanagementsystem-1030x856.png

Best regards
Marc

You want to use can bus on a bike? Ive had good luck with the 300 amp ANT bluetooth bms. But it is Chinese.

Yeah, the ANT id a good BMS. I used it on my first 90Amp 72V Qulbix build. But somehow I do not need to have the power flow through the BMS.

No need of can bus.

Back