looking for trustworthy sellers in EU? I just wanna buy a simple a good battery.

yonipacheko

10 mW
Hi, everyone!

Happy New Year to all of you. Unfortunately, just before New Year's Eve, someone stole my battery. Happy New Year to me, I guess. It was my mistake; I forgot to take it with me. I was at a funny address.

My last battery was a ”Yose Power” battery, I bought it at Aliexpress and it did well the job. Learning more about this tech. I shouldn’t buy the next one there right? :)

I'm now in search of a brand new battery. I don't know any trustworthy sellers in the EU. I need a Hallong case battery with a 36V. rating with a capacity over 12Ah.

Thanks for your time!

There is a marketplace thread on here. Not sure if it has anybody based in the EU though. You can't really cost effectively ship batteries as a regular joe, probably someone local to you is your best bet

I had good experience with pswpower.com.
It is a chinese seller, but with EU warehouses, so fast shipping.
They sell many battery types.
Read the fine print, though:
They sell batteries with generic chinese cells as well as known brand cells (Samsung, …)
I had good experience with thei Samsung cell batteries.

I had good experience with pswpower.com.
It is a chinese seller, but with EU warehouses, so fast shipping.
They sell many battery types.
Read the fine print, though:
They sell batteries with generic chinese cells as well as known brand cells (Samsung, …)
I had good experience with thei Samsung cell batteries.
I can vouch for them. 275eur for 52v 20ah samsung battery.. that is a good price!!! Take parrot case. It is light years better than hialong max. I opened one battery and there are genuine Samsung cells inside.

Edit: aha you need hialong.. they have them. And for small battery like yours also hialong is good

Last edited:
Back