Made it on the News last night ! - CTV

Hah nice job man. Great way to get the word out as well as show you know what your doing.

Hopefully many others caught your web page link on your tshirt.

props

My phone rang at 11:30am and the news lady wanted to drop in for noon !!.. so i had no time to prep, just opened the garage door and wheeled out as many bikes as i could..

We recorded a few hours worth for that 2 minute segment, i'm glad she filtered out a pile of my gibberish..

Some days i can hit Record and make one take video's.. but other days... and yesterday was one of those " take 5 " days lol..

Good TV sir!

You got some accurate and good information out. Good on you!

She kept wanting to call them " Electronic Bikes " .. i had to correct " Electric " a few times lol.. and yes, i made sure the numbers would be reasonable and realistic.. no 100 km range on 360 wh BS...

It was fun !

Got quite a way to go before i can catch up to Doctorbass .. Discovery Channel next Spring maybe ?

Called you and wanted to see you in a half hour. Sounds like she had a cancellation. If you got on the air that night then it was a planned story with the rest of if shot and the original interview didn't work out somehow. You proved to be more what she had in mind.

Best thing you can do in that situation is be a real human. Once you accomplish that, indeed you have done a great job.

Excellent plug for the win! 8)

Motor on, KF

We should really try to get you on Quirks and Quarks on CBC radio. Not quite Discovery Channel, but gets across the country and may help the cause. Anyhow, great clip!

Back