magic pie edge (vector).....what is the power like?

http://www.goldenmotor.bike/magic-pie-edge-vector-26-inch-front-conversion-kit/

i was wondering if anyone had fooled around with this motor? it looks like the controller can be programmed by your android cell phone. very cool...i noticed you could also change the rpm of the wheel. it also allowed for different voltages..this new one looks like it can take 20 to 60 volts.....also you can adjust the amps i believe up to 25 per the webpage and golden motors said you can make it 30 amps.....i think they said it could do about 22 mph on 36 volts.
they said it was high torque but couldn't find any motor specs or how much nm it delivered. at what speed, voltage and amps....it also had a thing were you could change the phase amps...i belive zero to 70 amps for phase...what does that mean?

Programing via bluetooth. Well that is a step in the correct direction. Previous Golden Motor incarnations could only be programed via USB/Serial port and the Bloatware operating system. Pain in the ass to require a laptop dedicated to nothing but programing their hub motor.

just spoke with them and sounds like the pas system is not plug and play like the rest of their kit...but you could use their cruise controll mode...they have low medium high. turn it on low and then you can peddle with it. which would require you to honestly peddle with it but could increase range..or you could just program the controller for an amp number you felt comfortable with.. lower it to 10 amps and 36 volts. still dont know how these things climb from a dead start. i believe this to be a direct drive...is that correct?

does anyone know what their front hub dimensions are...they have written on the side box specs but i don't know if this means its actually size or not? my dilema is after one inch from front forks my width is 75mm wide......

The kit includes motorized wheel,built-in controller,speed throttle, power break lever, wire harness

Travel ranges: 30-60 km

Speed: 0-45kpm

Suitable bike frame: 100mm front fork,or 135mm rear fork drop-out

Box Dimensions (Front Wheel Kit): 66cm X 66cm X 19cm, Kit Gross Weight: 11Kg

Box Dimensions (Rear Wheel Kit): 66cm X 66cm X 22cm, Kit Gross Weight: 11.5Kg

but these are the dimensions for all their hubs...length times width times height.....and 66cm isn't that like 660 mm

Back