MAXEBIKE Teleporter - new frames on the block

I know Elon Musk is pretty open about sharing his tech but the Tesla branding is a little cheeky :lol:
Is this designed for 2 people ? I reckon the long, chunky moto style seat lets down the look of the bike.

Looks like they took a bench press and made a seat out of it and I am not understanding why the BB is attached to the swing arm ? why do you want the BB to pivot with the swingarm ??

Its silly and not needed just a bad ideal don't reinvent the wheel as a old time motocrosser its funny to see all the monkey motion from non off roaders trying to sell the latest designe.

Hyena said:
I know Elon Musk is pretty open about sharing his tech but the Tesla branding is a little cheeky :lol:
Is this designed for 2 people ? I reckon the long, chunky moto style seat lets down the look of the bike.

You know the name "Tesla" does not belong to Elon Must, don`t you? :D The owner decided to name it this way, I could not stop him from doing this :)

Yes - this is the special version long seat, it`s actually from Teleporter Heavy frame and designed for 1.5 people, In case you want sometimes get your girlfriend with you on a bike. Or get a buddy to the subway\train\bus-stop. It was designed in means of transportation, not just fun.
And for those who want a better look, you can get standard short version of moto-seat, of even bicycle seat post mount.

rider95 said:
as a old time motocrosser
If you ever tried to motorcross with a 10kg\22lb hub motor in the rear wheel you would know that it is a bad idea.
Once again, It is a transportation vehicle, not a dirt bike.
We will make sure to eliminate pedals along with bottom bracket on our offroad bike :wink:

Behold the Teleporter Light
As you can see it is about the same size as Flux Alpha, and it look like you can choose between 90 or 150mm wide battery compartment.

20150729_203221.jpg

Google translate:
Wheelbase 1150mm, using a fork with 200mm stroke
Compartment width: 90mm / 150mm
Weight: 7 kg / 8 kg
The allowable number of cells 18650: 160pcs / 320pcs
Maximum dimensions of the battery: 310x180mm
Lever pendulum: 1/4
Directing air ohladneniya Motor: yes
Steering sleeve 140mm
Bottom bracket: 68mm
Options seats: bicycle / moto
Maximum wheel diameter: 700mm
Dropouts: vertical
Hole for chain tensioner: Yes
Loading the battery: side / top
Regular bycycle rear shock
Length adjustable amorizatora: 190-220mm

:D I am really determined to purchase this frame kit in a few months. I would like to know if anyone has purchased from this seller before. I also tried to to create a(n) account on the external link in the first post. But I was not successful! I really would like to have the XL version of this frame (rider is 6'3 260lbs) fro my next build. I imagine using this frame with a QS273 4000W motor, 88V 100ah Multistar Batteries (HK), and Midi-E Controller. Can someone please tell me if they find an email for the Teleportator manufacturer, so I can contact him directly?

You definitely do NOT want to use a Midi-E with a QS273 motor. My MaxE running through a QS 205 hits over 12KW and there is speculation that a QS273 could hit 20KW peaks......

You will smoke a midi-E I fear.

Have no clue on the frame......

Tom

You can pm andreym here on ES for purchase. He is legit and a good guy to deal with.
Here is the lastest frame: teleporter light:
http://e4bike.ru/collection/aksessuary/product/ebike-frame-one
890USD
DSC_2012-2.jpg

OMG. These guys offer the best frames I have saw so far. But I did not see the Teleporter Heavy frame on that website. I will contact andreym now. Thx for the contact. 8)

litespeed said:
You definitely do NOT want to use a Midi-E with a QS273 motor. My MaxE running through a QS 205 hits over 12KW and there is speculation that a QS273 could hit 20KW peaks......

You will smoke a midi-E I fear.

Have no clue on the frame......

Tom

Are you recommending a MaxE, or do you know a better option? I am trying to build a better Motorcycle than the Zero FX, for a lot less. So I have to be able to throttle for about a minute consistently.

Really nice welding work on this one! TIG welding is performed by a guy who was onvolved in space rocket building :) (http://www.npoenergomash.ru/ )
I really like the stainless steel pinch drop outs
[youtube]lL_fh6oVYco[/youtube]
[youtube]QiJlC7Qr6HM[/youtube]

Assembly
[youtube]p-qDDcGJfV0[/youtube]

Man the welding is nice, this video also shows the welds inside the frame/battery box. This frame must be extremely durable, look at all the nice reinforcements scattered around the areas which get most punishment. The craftsmanship alone kind of make me lusting for this frame. Any chance they are also the company behind the mid drive frame you posted in vector thread the other day?

Too bad I don't understand a single word of what they are talking about, as it seems they go over the frame and swing arm very detailed. Do they have english webiste and ship to EU?

[youtube]DiHwRCx2Ceg[/youtube]

This is indeed the best craftmanship out there. No one come even close to this kind of work, and I am talking about brands like Qulbix, Leili, Vector, Stelth and so on.
Truly amazing work. The guys talk about how everything is reinforced, even the insides of the complex swingarm and everything inside of the frame. And they dont just weld metal to metal, they first cut out the parts where the weld will be placed and then weld around it.
They are blown away by the quality of the welds and how everything is thought through, every little detail about the cable guidence and much more, like the rear end where you have your seat post installed, they made it hollow with a few holes so you can install a brake signal and turn signals.
This one is made in Russia, The mid drive is made by another guy in Ukraine.
Sure you can order one of the framaes. Just contact Andreym here on the forum.

Back