Mob of bikers surround SUV and get run over in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some members here complain about faster ebikes riding in the bike lane... those guys took motorcycles on sidewalks! We need to up the ante... LSBW, want to ride a couple hanebrink hustlers though Vaughn mills? :twisted:

Maybe these guys can organize a little neighborhood watch.

http://nypost.com/2013/10/04/hells-angels-rip-biker-gangs-west-side-highway-beatdown/

You know, a week ago I never would have taken seriously the NRA in their contention that SUV owners NEED military assault weapons with high capacity magazines in their Range Rovers so they can protect their American way of life. . . .

Dauntless said:
You know, a week ago I never would have taken seriously the NRA in their contention that SUV owners NEED military assault weapons with high capacity magazines in their Range Rovers so they can protect their American way of life. . . .

sinced you mentioned it, i cant carry high capacity, high powered assault rifles on my bike easily. i need small, easily concealable handguns to defend myself from aggressive herds of seniors on mobility scooters. also, im a weight weenie, and it needs to be able to be concealed in my lycra shorts.

New picture of bad guy.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/undercover-biker-watched-beating-desk-duty-sources-article-1.1477174

D-Man said:
New picture of bad guy.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/undercover-biker-watched-beating-desk-duty-sources-article-1.1477174
Ha ha Reggie Chance, 37, model citizen.

Also more on Reggie Chance and Robert Sims mentioned in above:

Biker beatdown was 6-on-1, included head stomps
http://nypost.com/2013/10/05/biker-beatdown-was-6-on-1-included-head-stomps/
As many as six bikers preyed on victim dad Alexian Lien, kicking him in the head even as he tried to crawl to safety, prosecutors said as the first of the accused fist-swingers, Robert Sims, 35, of Brooklyn, was arraigned in Manhattan Criminal Court Saturday night on charges of gang assault and felony assault.
Sims — whose rap sheet includes a 2002 bust for car theft, and gun possession, drug possession and samauri sword possession in 1998, according to sources — has admitted he’s been caught on camera, the prosecutor said.
Chance has 21 arrests on his rap, sources said — including for drug, weapons and robbery felonies.

I had missed both the rhyming title and the fact it was a City Range Rover. This is the cities nightmare. Someone that eats in the same restaurants and drives a power player motor has been randomly attacked by a biker gang. Who do you think is going to be guilty. Hang them. Hang them all.

This beers good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoHEgz5-tUA

This man saved the family's live and stopped lien from being killed!

frocking faggot cops were there and did nothing. One was an undercover cop riding with them and another was an off duty cop that was riding with bikers in the illegal event and there was a third cop too. They both didn't say shit until they were caught on camera after an investigation and were force to come forward saying they were there. Ofc, they wouldn't have came forward if not for evidence, especially that off duty cop were was riding with thugs in an illegal event. But it doesn't surprise me, i live in NYC and see many of these "cops", these latino and black cops are thugs/street people and are hard to distinguish from criminals, but that's cause they are criminals too and many have criminal ties. I know this first hand cause i went to school with a latino who was a gang member and he was still able to join NYPD. And don't get me started on the irish and Italian PIGs, they're are scumbags.

If anyone should be considered "heroes", it's firefighters, they actually risk their necks. Cops only come after the crime have been committed, this is speaking from several first hand experience. Like i said many times, NYPD is more concerned with filling their quotas by catching high school kids in jumping Subway fares rather than catch real criminals.

Edit: correction, there were actually 5 off duty cops who were present. Nice. and here dumbasses said, "WHY DIDN'T HE WAIT FOR The POLICE TO COME". next time you wait and get frocked on the highway with no one to help

tomtom123 said:
If anyone should be considered "heroes", it's firefighters, they actually risk their necks. Cops only come after the crime have been committed, this is speaking from several first hand experience. Like i said many times, NYPD is more concerned with filling their quotas by catching high school kids in jumping Subway fares rather than catch real criminals.

Edit: correction, there were actually 5 off duty cops who were present. Nice. and here dumbasses said, "WHY DIDN'T HE WAIT FOR The POLICE TO COME". next time you wait and get frocked on the highway with no one to help

I've said it here before, the police are NOT concerning themselves with protecting you, by and large. Why did they think they were there? THIS was just the opportunity they went undercover for. Meanwhile, ever notice how firefighters take far more chances than police and never whine about it? Ever hear what babies cops can be? Not that they were ever in any danger.

So I'm thinking for the motorcycle there has to be a way to have some stungun device built inside the works, enough of a charge to take down a bull elephant if necessary but more likely two dozen stunt riders. . . .

Dauntless said:
tomtom123 said:

I've said it here before, the police are NOT concerning themselves with protecting you, by and large..
If course not, if they were, then they couldn't be making money. NYPD are tools used by the Monopoly that is the MTA to enforce their crap and bully people while the MTA hustles people for money and increases fare each year.

arkmundi said:
Yes, Mieses and probably a lot of the riders that day had no idea what they were getting themselves into. For Mieses, they've already begun the effort to distance themselves. But they'll never extricate themselves completely, and depending on how this plays out in court, may walk away with millions or nothing but more pain & suffering.

Mieses already has a long criminal history, he knew exactly what he was getting into.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2013/10/run_over_mass_biker_has_long_criminal_record

Rassy said:
If it had been me, once the gloves were off, I would have lost it and used my SUV as a battering ram. Any bike right behind me would get a quick brake check. Beside me and I would swerve into them. Ahead of me and it's full on. Even at the end when stopped by the traffic jam, I would have stopped with enough room to move if approached be a menace intent on breaking my windows. There was probably room to go around in circles and take out a bunch more of them. Of course I would end up in jail if they didn't end up killing me, but they almost did that to him anyway.

Please, more violence is just going to beget more violence. If he did that, his family would be targeted etc. It would not end well.

Plus it is hard to handle a vehicle when one or more tyres have been slashed. :?

Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh said:
Rassy said:
Of course I would end up in jail if they didn't end up killing me, but they almost did that to him anyway.

preferable to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.
the philosopher in me asks "but, why?"

but that is another thread :lol:

Dauntless said:
. Why did they think they were there? THIS was just the opportunity they went undercover for. .

Maybe. But they keep letting these guys out of jail. So I guess the criminal commits less crimes because of his "downtime" spent in jail. So maybe a 15-20% reduction in crimes from one guy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/07/christopher-cruz-nyc-suv-assault-rosalyn-lien-_n_4057279.html

So at last the chance to see the more sensitive side of Christopher Cruz--Or at least the more self pitying. I just have a hard time with someone trying to get people to feel sorry for him when it really is his fault.

What's the point of a cop?

To serve and protect.

So what's the deal with these undercover cops? Watch and check out a guy get beaten in front of his wife and baby?

The motorpsycholists would have killed the man and done more to his wife had it not been broken up.

And this Edwin Mieses character has a rap sheet that is very disappointing. He's a punk. I hope the SUV owner sues him and wins.

Bike cop joined in on SUV beatdown, hit vehicle
http://nypost.com/2013/10/07/bike-cop-joined-in-on-suv-beatdown-video-reveals/
An off-duty undercover cop who claimed he took no active role as fellow bikers pulled a Manhattan dad from his SUV and beat him to a pulp was actually pounding the vehicle with his fists during the height of the bloody road-rage attack, sources told The Post.

muffinman said:
Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh said:
preferable to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.
the philosopher in me asks "but, why?"

It's called a 'Survival Instinct.' What he's saying is that he'd rather live and be tried for it than die and have the criminal go scotchfree. Funny your philosopher doesn't understand, so many philosophers do understand perfectly.

D-Man said:
. . . . they keep letting these guys out of jail. So I guess the criminal commits less crimes because of his "downtime" spent in jail. So maybe a 15-20% reduction in crimes from one guy.

They get out of jail because we have the biggest prison population in the world. Something has to be done while they're in custody that convinces them to go forth and sin no more. I don't think a Singapore caning would be enough. But we had the law here in California, I assume it's still in place, where someone involved in a crime cannot sue anyone. At least we wouldn't be hearing from Gloria Badhead on account of Mieses.

mark5 said:

Yeah, he's saying "I can be so BLONDE sometimes" and they'll let him go back to work after a good finger wagging.

Architectonic said:
Please, more violence is just going to beget more violence. If he did that, his family would be targeted etc. It would not end well.

So you're saying if we just let them kill us, our wives, our kids, it'll all end there. If we escape we're risking they might come back for us. Ummm, can you figure out why we don't think you're thinking clearly? So maybe 6 years ago I had a standoff with a drug crazed dirtbag who was going after a group of the elderly on the patio of a restaurant. He was just getting started on a guy on his 80's and on crutches when I intervened. Rather than get into the details of that, let's just say when the police were questioning him (After standing around waiting for a large group of their fellow armed to show up while unarmed me continued to scuffle with the trash) one suddenly says he recognizes the dirtbag, who told him of the time that particular cop arrested him. Then another mentioned he looked familiar, leading to the recounting of another arrest. Then another and another. . . .

And yes, they let the dirtbag go home. And yes, he threatened me. (He was too stoned the first time realize how badly he'd lost.) I told him what was going to happen to him if he spoke to me again and went to the police station to have him arrested again.

So tell me how myself or anyone else would ever be better off or safer had I let him run amok and probably kill all those elderly who couldn't have taken much of a beating.

Tick tick tick tick. . . .

I've never needed to mow down one of the baddies, hopefully I never will. But if it happens, 'Que Sera Sera.'

mark5 said:
http://nypost.com/2013/10/07/bike-cop-joined-in-on-suv-beatdown-video-reveals/
An off-duty undercover cop who claimed he took no active role as fellow bikers pulled a Manhattan dad from his SUV and beat him to a pulp was actually pounding the vehicle with his fists during the height of the bloody road-rage attack, sources told The Post.

Thugs with badges like i said before....Most NYPD are fat pigs with badges hustling regular people.

Fourth biker charged in SUV gang beating on New York highway

Posting the news for its balanced coverage, much needed for the story. Leading with the picture of Edwin Mieses in intensive care, paralyzed and now with a life devastated but the events of of Sept 29th.
Video of the Sept. 29 confrontation was uploaded to YouTube and went viral. The incident started with a fender bender between the Range Rover SUV and one of the motorcyclists in the northbound lanes of Manhattan's Henry Hudson Parkway.

It escalated when the SUV, surrounded by motorcyclists, accelerated through the crowd, injuring one rider and sending motorcycles flying.

Wright was charged on Monday with gang assault, assault and unlawful imprisonment, police said.

Three other motorcyclists have been charged in the incident, Reginald Chance, 37, and Robert Sims, 35, both of Brooklyn, and Christopher Cruz, 28, of New Jersey.

The Manhattan district attorney's office previously declined to comment on questions about whether the SUV driver could be charged for running over one of the bikers.
Please note the sequence: a fender bender between the Range Rover SUV and one of the motorcyclists ... escalated when the SUV, surrounded by motorcyclists, accelerated through the crowd, injuring one rider and sending motorcycles flying. Motorcyclists, not gang, albeit with a penchant for stunt riding on the wild side. Caveat - I'm all for rounding up now 4 of the 6 motorcyclists who attacked LIen's family and that justice be served on them. The open question is what will happen on behalf of the Mieses family and whether justice will come for them?

arkmundi said:
The open question is what will happen on behalf of the Mieses family?
Dayana Mejia and her children won't be able to jack people's iPhones as easily, since there's video of her notorious face everywhere.

Bresloff, the guy who recorded and posted the original youtube video:
Bresloff told "CBS This Morning, "based upon the sole fact that I ride a motorcycle, the public has decided that I am a thug or gang member. This is simply not true. I was a spectator of these unfortunate events that occurred...." "From speaking to him, what he saw - or what he believes that he saw was a water bottle come out of the sunroof of the car..." At CBSNews

I bet there's a lot of cops that live dual lives. They help the criminals by using electronics or whatever is available to them. Or they murder people for fun, play with the prostitutes, or hit people with there billy clubs. Then there's a always the firefighter that gets caught setting fires and such. Teachers having sex with students is pretty common. People are just bad. Plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back